Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

BA or some other airline flight and get the compensation.
    My understanding is that if you get denied for a lack of paperwork, you won't get compensated. Good Luck.

Waking up in a lovely hotel bed, don't want to leave it :)
    Radisson Blu in Arlanda Stockholm is built inside the airport terminal, my window view is actually watching people in the food court.
    Dublin here i come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Like the new thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Yeah all ok, just thinking about things.. No sleep again for you?

Nope no sleep. Feel absolutely dead.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I suspect I've a long day ahead of me, we can bé miserable together..

• Advertisement

38000 feet using free WiFi on Norwegian, 10 meg download is pretty impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting in my bed wishing I didn't have to be in uni at 9. Supposed to be my day off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    My understanding is that if you get denied for a lack of paperwork, you won't get compensated. Good Luck.

Thing is I did send the paperwork. They just failed to process it in time.

Going to call them in a few minutes and see when they can get me home.

Hardly slept am so stressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

It's yet another beautiful morning so....road trip for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside.

“Just 4 1/2 days to go” days the optimist in me.

“Go fck yourself “ days the pessimist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In English. Have a test but can't focus at all with pain. Visual representation of my mind right now:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5407385

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Woke up like a monster but the show must go on so shower and best foot forward. This week may tell alot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Jazmine Melodic Peephole

Having a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Having a rest

Idea of the day !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Finishing breakfast with the boy and girl, he's had porridge, I had eggs, the girl had porridge then an egg. I'd love her metabolism :D funny when I give him a couple of spoons he opens up quicker for a metal spoon than play. Speech and language are going to be so impressed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

So many of you going through tough times at the moment. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

*Inhales*
    New thread smell, ahhhhhh.

I'm in the office, looking at the lovely day outside and thinking about heading out for a stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    *Inhales*
    New thread smell, ahhhhhh.

I'm in the office, looking at the lovely day outside and thinking about heading out for a stroll.

Snap. It’s walkies time for Trigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the bus to the airport.

The medical department at Qatar checked with the emergency doc at Dublin airport and they approved me. Said I need to get to the airport early. Unfortunately, they told me this after the early bus had gone so now cutting it fine. Stressed.

Roadworks and bus being late and not the express one are all adding to the anxiety.

So annoyed at them still coz that doc is available 24/7 so if they had done this on Saturday there would have been no drama.

Will relax when am on the plane. If....

Roomside, relaxing. Gonna go make food soon though, I think beans on toast are on the lunch menu for today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Witchie wrote: »
    On the bus to the airport.

The medical department at Qatar checked with the emergency doc at Dublin airport and they approved me. Said I need to get to the airport early. Unfortunately, they told me this after the early bus had gone so now cutting it fine. Stressed.

Roadworks and bus being late and not the express one are all adding to the anxiety.

So annoyed at them still coz that doc is available 24/7 so if they had done this on Saturday there would have been no drama.

Will relax when am on the plane. If....

Out the garden, looking at vegetables, with my fingers and toes crossed for witchie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside, finally eating something after a long meeting with my hot potential new boss :pac:

Roomside once again. I popped out to get some groceries which seemed to wake me up a bit, and I'm now trying to get through a reading for class tomorrow. I'm telling myself that when I'm done I'll reward myself with a cuppa :D

squinting as the sun is right in my eyes through the window.. ouch! Not complaining just dazzled..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ Kenley Square Machine

In the garden sunshine after a fantastic walk on the Carlingford Greenway - mountains on in side and the sea on the other - stunning on a day like this.

Assuming that Witchie has departed these shores or is locked up in Santry garda station.

Beautiful day in Dublin :)

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Post work coffee - I'm absolutely shattered after the kids had a rough night.

I'm in bed (rolleyes) watching my stories. This lad has a whiff of the serial killer about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Practically sitting on the stove

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    Practically sitting on the stove

AARRGGHH! Hope you got a fire extinguisher handy .. sorry emoticons still not working.. sent a message to the techs but ????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement