Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Friend's daughter (19 and complete know-all) got a little kitten and posted a picture on Facebook of the kitten's 'drinking fountain' (mine gets her water in a bowl, I'm obviously a negligent cat Mammy, but what can you do!), a friend of hers commented with "Aww, she's so cute. Give her a little drop of milk"

Know all replied with "Oh my God, are you like totally stupid or something? Cats don't drink milk. Do you not realise that they're lack toast intolerent?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The poor cat is probably on a gluten free diet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Ipso wrote: »
    The poor cat is probably on a gluten free diet.

Probably a vegan, and for what it's worth, my cat drinks milk (not a lot, but she likes a drop for her breakfast) and so do most of the cats I know. I asked the vet about it and he said a small drop is fine. He told me that if it wasn't agreeing with them, they'd soon let you know in the litter tray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭robarmstrong

Wen Ur all chilled out hair up no make up on watching a bit off Jeremy and Ur sister knocks in and says cum on wer going 2 start cyclen 2 tone up never mind the fact i haven't cycled a bike in yrs Megan's great idea 2 robe 1 off Carl's bikes 4 me so up i go on2 the canal tinking im doing great wit me waist trainer anall on and i see a little hill so i pressed d breaks not known dey wer d front breaks so d front wheel locks and over the handle bars Audrey goes head 1st nearly in2 the canal literally had 2 scrap meself back up while she's in a heap laughing and im like a gerryatric on the ground �� and wen she's heading home she says see you in the morning same time ���� ye Megan just let me get a plaster 4 me grazed knee

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

selfies with relatives on their death beds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Peter T

B_ecke_r wrote: »
    selfies with relatives on their death beds

Photographic evidence for a cut of the inheritance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Peter T wrote: »
    Photographic evidence for a cut of the inheritance

Cut off d inheritents

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Friend's daughter (19 and complete know-all) got a little kitten and posted a picture on Facebook of the kitten's 'drinking fountain' (mine gets her water in a bowl, I'm obviously a negligent cat Mammy, but what can you do!), a friend of hers commented with "Aww, she's so cute. Give her a little drop of milk"

Know all replied with "Oh my God, are you like totally stupid or something? Cats don't drink milk. Do you not realise that they're lack toast intolerent?"

God help that cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

fineso.mom wrote: »
    That's when you beat someone to death with an encyclopedia.

what else are they going to do with a big book full of knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

sligojoek wrote: »
    Was it by a man or a woman?

A woman to a man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"Have 308 friends on this the cheek of the nosebags && screenshot bandits yer getting #REMOVED #Smellbags hate ppl who think there better than everyone else ... tramps working in clothes shops #hawkeyes **** off my page bubyeeeee :D god bless"

The funny thing is she's looking down at people working in clothes shops, this girl has never worked a day in her life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

"I'll just get me tramps outfit on and head inte town to pick up a younger modell ya cnut ya, the state of yer knew bird !!!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Noway, Sittin In Ciaras Gaf Smokin Ouh The Window And Two Pidgion's Start Pure Goin At I
    It, **** A Pidgion With A Condom :L"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

rawn wrote: »
    "Noway, Sittin In Ciaras Gaf Smokin Ouh The Window And Two Pidgion's Start Pure Goin At I

Dem bluddy pidgions eh? Don't dey know dere's a time an a plaice 4 dat kind of ting?
    Dats dis gustin so ti's!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Community group with random photos posted. Someone posts a behind the scenes picture from Back to the Future 3.

First comment: Terrible movie dough.

rawn wrote: »

Why do these types Capitalise Every Word :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Why do these types Capitalise Every Word :confused:

Cuz Its Impartant Hun XOXO
    #Blessed

Cuz Its Impartant Hun XOXO
    #Blessed

Ah thx hun ur an angle xx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

'2016 passat engine code CRLB any one tell me t-belt replacement intterville please'

Intterville :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

So after our landlord getting someone out to do work to the house to stop mice getting in, we have been terrorised by one for the past 2 days. Constantly on edge. Anyway tonight me and [NAME] walked into the livingroom and [NAME] started going buck daft saying the mouse was up his trouser leg, pure freakin out. Im screamin, hes screamin, kids are crying. All we can see is the wee bulge of the mouse at the bottom his leg.. hes holding his leg so it cant crawl up any further.. he wants me to open the bottom of his trouser cuff to get it out and im like 'nah mate, im out'. I then get the great idea to get him outside so we can let it run free. So he hobbles outside and hes trying to get me to open the cuff, im crying saying 'nooo i cant, i really cant'.. then it dawns on us that theres building work going on next door.. i know, ill ask a builder... [NAME] is standing there like 'hurrry upppp����'.. so i sprint in next door.. builder man opens the door and i start panic shouting in his face to open my boyfriend trouser leg to get the mouse out.. hes in stitches.. walks into our garden to help.. i flee the scene cos yano, phobia of mice n all... im standing in the hall listening, heart going a dinger. [NAME] screams and the builder starts laughing.. then [NAME] laughs. It was his car key.. hes got a hole in his pocket. Im fu*king traumatised.. kids have ptsd.. [NAME] needs new tracksuit bottoms.. and i need a fu*king drink! Jesus christ ����

Edited to protect the innoc.....idiot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Danny_B wrote: »
    Edited to protect the innoc.....idiot

Terrorised by a mouse? :D

The builder should have hit your man's leg with a shovel. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Terrorised by a mouse? :D

The builder should have hit your man's leg with a shovel. :pac:

Or over the head with a hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gerianam

Telpis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Danny_B wrote: »
    Or over the head with a hammer.

Repeatedly..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

That would just break the hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

So is little Madeleine McCann dead?
    If Gerry and Kate killed her how did they dispose of the body in a foreign country? How come the body has never being found?
    Wats your viue? Is This little angle dead or missing??

Comments:
    Yes I agree with you no 1 in der rite mind wud leave small baby's on there own!!! Wat I don't understand is how in the name of God did she just vanish without trace? If the mommy and daddy did it wer did they get the time 2 dispose the body? In a place they didn't know dat well?

I wrecken some paedo dosed her up in kiddies club came back and abducted her while sleeping

I dunno bout the whole abduction thing is real. 4 starters the world's best traind dogs senced death and blood outta there 2 apartments, on Kate's cloths, on madeleines teddy, and in the booth of there rental car. Madeleines DNA was found all over a car she was never even in.

says why I'm asking. The Netflix documentary was very 1 sided leaving out a lota facts dat no1 can diney. My opinion is Gerry found her and he thought omg wat we gonna do so he panicked 4 a bit dem he thought we have dosed them all with sleeping meds he's a doc so obvo he new dat was gonna come up in the otopsy, he also new he would lose his job and so would Kate if madeleine had been found. I don't think they deliberately killed her I think it was an accident. Either way it's there fault. Those kids should never been left on there own. Now I no about the fella hanging around the complex but this teroy makes more sense, coz all the evidence the DNA the dogs the blood splatters and the way Kate and Gerry behaved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Great stuff, "no1 can diney". Think I may have seen that on a very popular persons FB....

Bless the angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Jaysus Christ!

diney...
    teroy
    angles

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Jaysus Christ!

diney...
    teroy
    angles

My personal favourite is "I wrecken".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A fella I know , posted a pic of himself making his confirmation from years ago , his cousin wrote this in the comments

Awwww u lukd so ina cent bk den

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement