Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reporting VRT Evasion and more

• 14-02-2019 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

is their an annonymous email address to report such ??

work person is from portugal but driving his car here for 12 years with no vrt or tax or insurance or nct

purely cause he is a tight wad , illegal streams tv as he doesnt wanna pay for it ( thats a diff issue etc )

but of he smacks my car or your car , we have no come back as he admitted that he doesn't have adequate insurance

makes my blood boil , but i don't wanna be found to be the one who reported him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭relax carry on

work person is from portugal but driving his car here for 12 years with no vrt or tax or insurance or nct

purely cause he is a tight wad , illegal streams tv as he doesnt wanna pay for it ( thats a diff issue etc )

but of he smacks my car or your car , we have no come back as he admitted that he doesn't have adequate insurance

https://www.ros.ie/online-enquiry-web/goodCitizen;rjsessionid=40E939B44837DEB577101E78DA67C61A?execution=e1s1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

or tax or insurance or nct is a garda issue

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

or tax or insurance or nct is a garda issue

true

but the fecker only travels to work and parks in underground carpark at home

does'nt drive about

so if a gard just rocks up at place of business or home , he'll know somebody he knows told on him

i want him to just get caught

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

true

but the fecker only travels to work and parks in underground carpark at home

does'nt drive about

so if a gard just rocks up at place of business or home , he'll know somebody he knows told on him

i want him to just get caught

How will he know it is you?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fankity flank

Sounds to me like this dude is living rent free in your head.

Might be best to just forget about him, let him make his own mistakes, and focus on your own sh1t.

That's just my outlook, no offence intended...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Sounds to me like this dude is living rent free in your head.

Might be best to just forget about him, let him make his own mistakes, and focus on your own sh1t.

That's just my outlook, no offence intended...

Hes a free loader in every aspect of his life , if you got a bang of his car , you’d get zilch

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭fankity flank

Hes a free loader in every aspect of his life , if you got a bang of his car , you’d get zilch

I'll take my chances :)

And if that did happen he'd get a conviction, lose his licence, and maybe his job. I know who'd I'd rather be. It seems like you're giving this lad too much of your attention and energy.

I may be reading too much into it, but if someone in work grind your gears that much, there's a good chance you're in the wrong job.

Speaking from experience!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

You can report anyone to the gardaí or Revenue confidentially. The trouble is it is unlikely they are going to send a couple of guards down to some basement car park to see if some lad has tax/insurance on his car. Same story with Revenue really. No harm in trying, though. I can't stand selfish pr*cks like that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Good Life

From the Revenue Website:
    VRT Prosecution Unit Aras Ailigh, Bridgend, Co. Donegal. 074 9368836 vrodoneg @ revenue . ie
    J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Jesus people have little to be doing with their time. Go for a walk and get some fresh air OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 The Good Life

Jesus people have little to be doing with their time. Go for a walk and get some fresh air OP.

I was just giving the initial poster information they requested, nothing wrong in that is there??

Advertisement