Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Championship 2018/2019

124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Survive for another season.

Relegation is done and dusted:
    Dont callme Schurlle (Boards name: It'sChicoTime), Inish Celtic(InishGael) and Fuzzy Dunlop(Easy Rod) are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Jeju

Survived relegation and was looking ominous for a while when I was bottom around Christmas. A half hearted attempt because of work, but will fully commit next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Steven81

Think i have scraped third on goal difference

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Got the win to finish second. 4 wins in a row to get that spot with a close call last GW

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Steven81

thunderdog wrote: »
    Got the win to finish second. 4 wins in a row to get that spot with a close call last GW[/QU

Was that disgusted didnt log in until today, you had a tough run in but fair play, see you next year..

Have come through the qualifying league to go into top division, had 2 years in league 2 but apart from that promotions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

2018/19 Championship final standings.

Will help for setting up next seasons leagues.

46923689315_14ee254293_o.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

wonski wrote: »
    Apologies to Fuzzy Dunlop who will be relegated, managed to get a win and safe to stay in the Championship now.

Now to focus on my mini league and get that 200 euro spot back.

Don’t be sorry, all self inflicted... one of my worst ever seasons playing the game. Lost the run of myself post Christmas. A season or two in league one will hopefully do me good!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,078 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Congrats to Mike Ehrmantraut on winning the Championship this season and to thunderdog and Steven81 on their promotions.

Things to note for next season:

1) If anyone doesn't have an interest in carrying on in this next year, can you please let me know now as it will make it easier for me to pass the spots down now rather than having lots of spots to fill up after the deadline.

2) If anyone knows of any potential to bring sponsorship prize money in, that would be great. The leagues were definitely at their most exciting when people had a cash prize to go with the status symbol. The prize breakdown would have to go from the top down however, regardless of who brings in the sponsorship. It wouldn't make sense to have a €100 prize for League 2, and nothing for the Premier League.

The 20 teams who've qualified for the Championship next season are as follows:

GLaDOS
    Who_8_Paul?
    dasa29
    TaytoCrisps
    T-b0n3
    dahat
    Fowler87
    jimmii
    Hogey007
    mhaigheo
    Hackers
    Captain Bob
    greensausage
    wonski
    F1ngers
    Mr. Guappa
    Jeju
    Tony_Montana (Winner of League One)
    manual_man
    MrSkinny

Congrats to the 3 who've been promoted up. The next in line to go up if spaces arise are: km79, ItsChecoTime, ScummyMan, InishGael, deadlineday and Easy Rod.

Advertisement