Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a Tax Advisor/ Tax Accountant

• 17-09-2014 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭

As a lot of the threads are looking for tax professionals/ accountants I have opened this thread to allow people to ask for recommendations.

Please do not post personal details here or reply to queries on the thread.

You can state your query and accept PMS/ Recommendations from Tax professionals.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

hi there. important looking to file a personal tax return- not self employed but need to file a return for rental income. looking for someone who can do this for me in galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Drexl Spivey

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good Tax Accountant in the Celbridge Co. Kildare area. This is for personal return. Not for business.

I'd be interested in one based in Dublin city centre if he was highly recommended.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

Looking for an accountant for a personal gift tax return if anyone can recommend

Dublin area

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,
    I'm also looking for one in Galway to help with form 11 (not self employed & file a return for a rental property).
    Thanks.
    Pa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Hi
    I'm finishing up in work at the end of the year and setting up my own business from home. I need advice on the different schemes and state funding available and someone to do whatever tax returns are required.
    I'm based in the maynooth area so local would be best.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 GHER

Hi there, I'm looking for recommendations for / quotes from a tax accountant in Limerick. Please PM me if you can help. It will be required for next years returns (for 2014). I'm looking for a set of accounts and for the form 11 to be returned for me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

I'm outwith your house....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,907 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Looking for accountant that can help with tax planning for US expat living in Ireland in West Kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 1 GrahamRWF

Me and my wife need long term paid personal tax advice.

We both work online in Ireland for clients mostly outside Ireland and have a rental property in The UK. It is a little out of the ordinary so tricky for us.

We may be non resident.

We are not looking to do a Bono and avoid paying all taxes. We just want to pay what we owe and for everything to be staight and legal.

We are in Wexford, our advisor can be anywhere, the main thing is that any advisor has expertise in the tax implications of our situation.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 rayd2014

Hi, I am looking for a tax advisor based in Dublin that can work out our personal tax situation as a married couple. We are both PAYE workers but I just want someone to do the figures out and advise on the pros and cons of the various options. PM me if there is anyone/company that people might recommend. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭stillalive88

Hi, I am looking for a tax advisor based in Cork with some knowledge on double taxation through Europe.
    Just let me know you exist, I might do something in the future and in that case I will come to you for a consultation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Hi I'm self employed as a sole trader and looking for a tax accountant who can check my returns for 2012 and file a return for 2013 which I am late doing. Have accounts with less than 20 entries per year. Was quoted €430 for this but it's too expensive for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Worth a shot

Hi,

I'm looking for a tax adviser who can help with estate planning and general advice in relation to making the most of allowances etc with a reasonable fee structure. Someone based or who regularly visits Dublin would be best given that's where I am.

Please feel free to pm me.

David

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

looking for an accountant happy to work with me using freshbooks for my book keeping, somebody in kildare / dublin who is very good at tax minimisation. I'm a sole trader, few fixed assets.

required for 2014 returns and ongoing, possibly some revisionary work on previous years if it could save me money.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Frank11

Looking for advisor for inheritance / capital gains tax.
    Tks.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Páid

Hi, I am looking for a tax advisor based in Dublin that can work out our personal tax situation as a married couple. We are both PAYE workers and have some annual rental income. Please PM me for contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Moving to Oz, looking for a tax consultant that can advise us about both sides of the move or recomend a consultant in the Melbourne area.

Feel free to PM with any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭RustySpoon

I'm looking for a tax advisor/accountant to do tax returns and provide advice.

Resident in Oz, but with property income and other income in Ireland.
    Would appreciate a contact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hungry123

Looking for tax advisor in galway - rental income and inheritance tax. Any recommendations appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭obriendj

Hi there

I would like to go out with my own limited company but unsure of how to begin
    Can anyone help - I am based in Dublin

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 tev2k3

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone is answering posts on this thread, but I'll give it a try.

I'm a US expat in Ireland looking for an accountant who can assist with both US and Irish taxes as well as recommendations for the best investments.

Someone in Kildare/Dublin would be best.

Thanks,

Tev

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Funkyfox

Frank11 wrote: »
    Looking for advisor for inheritance / capital gains tax.
    Tks.

GBS & Co. In Oranmore are very good in this area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

obriendj wrote: »
    Hi there

I would like to go out with my own limited company but unsure of how to begin
    Can anyone help - I am based in Dublin

Thanks

Did you get your company set up?

If not PM Me. Solicitor in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Star10

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good Tax Accountant in the D22 or surrounding areas to prepare a tax return. This is for a self employed tradesman.
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,193 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Am a PAYE earner, but also an accidental landlord.

Looking for an accountant in either D2 or D18 who can give advice on rental income and assist with tax returns etc.

Have looked at online places but would prefer a person I could talk to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I'm looking for an accountant to help me with my tax returns for 2015. I'm partially self employed, occasionally do work as an employed person and have also returned to university this year.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,412 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'm looking for a tax advisor who is au fait with EU tax law, specifically surrounding the taxation of income from foreign investments and/or pensions. PM me if you can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭feartheclaw

Hi all
    I have a small limited company offering consultancy services. I am the sole employee. Looking for a new accountant to look after company accounts / returns and also to give advice on tax planning / pension etc...My existing arrangement isn't suitable any more. Any recommendations?
    Thanks,
    Brian
    Dublin 8

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭vinnyryan

Hi All,

Looking for a tax advisor / quotations who can manage holding company (limited) tax and compliance annually. Also to include Director return.

My present advisor isn't working out.

Please PM me. I am based in Galway but doesn't matter where advisor is so long as very reasonably priced and good.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭SuperO'B

Hi there, Starting work in the offshore industry. Can anyone recommend a tax adviser for self assessment returns with the hope of being non-resident but normally domiciled. In the Dublin area. Thanks

Advertisement