Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

67x

• 19-02-2019 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello
    Would anyone who takes the 67x in the mornings into town be able to tell me roughly how long it takes to get to Bachelor’s Walk from Main St Celbridge?
    Also I’m a bit confused as to the route it takes, some say Aghards and some say Main St on the bus app. Would the one that leaves Salesian’s at 7am go past Main St and if so what time roughly does it normally arrive at Main St? Same goes for the one that leaves at 7.10?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

http://www.dublinbus.ie/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/67x3/

Some departures via Aghards Rd and some via Celbridge Main St.

Go to www.a-b.ie and click on 'Route Maps.

The timetable indicates 45-49 minutes from Salesian College to Bachelors Walk. I don't know how well this works in practice. Times will be better this week with the mid-term breaks.

473489.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kfagan10

Hello
    Would anyone who takes the 67x in the mornings into town be able to tell me roughly how long it takes to get to Bachelor’s Walk from Main St Celbridge?
    Also I’m a bit confused as to the route it takes, some say Aghards and some say Main St on the bus app. Would the one that leaves Salesian’s at 7am go past Main St and if so what time roughly does it normally arrive at Main St? Same goes for the one that leaves at 7.10?
    Thanks!

Takes between 50 minutes up to 1hr 20mins depending on traffic/time of the morning. Both routes onto the bridge are generally rammed/slow moving if you leave later than 7.20 (Unless schools are off, then traffic moves freely).

If you're getting the return bus in the evening, the ones marked "Via Lucan Bypass" are the ones that go via Main Street Celbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭Daemonic

It can be worth walking over the bridge and getting the 67X from the stop just after the Abbey Lodge. Choice of buses from either route and a fairly reliable 40-50 minutes to Bachelors Walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lauren131415

Kfagan10 wrote: »
    Takes between 50 minutes up to 1hr 20mins depending on traffic/time of the morning. Both routes onto the bridge are generally rammed/slow moving if you leave later than 7.20 (Unless schools are off, then traffic moves freely).

If you're getting the return bus in the evening, the ones marked "Via Lucan Bypass" are the ones that go via Main Street Celbridge.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Wondering what time roughly does it actually get to the Main Street? Would the one that leaves Salesians at 7 get to the Main Street before it starts to get really busy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lauren131415

Daemonic wrote: »
    It can be worth walking over the bridge and getting the 67X from the stop just after the Abbey Lodge. Choice of buses from either route and a fairly reliable 40-50 minutes to Bachelors Walk.

That’s a great idea thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement