Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Surf Vans

Options
  • 22-07-2018 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey people,

Buying a van that must fit longboards.
    Anyone got any experience of this?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭SSr0

How big of a long board?

Does it have to fit inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭noserider

9' 1"-9'6"
    Defo has to fit inside

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anything the size of a transit, hiace or transporter should be fine I would think. Even if you want to go smaller and don't have passengers you can fit a 9'6 in a Berlingo or Partner if you drop the passenger seat and put the nose on the dash.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭noserider

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Anything the size of a transit, hiace or transporter should be fine I would think. Even if you want to go smaller and don't have passengers you can fit a 9'6 in a Berlingo or Partner if you drop the passenger seat and put the nose on the dash.

With the smaller van, berlingo/caddy, is the cab not separated from behind with a steel mesh?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

noserider wrote: »
    With the smaller van, berlingo/caddy, is the cab not separated from behind with a steel mesh?

Some of them might be but I've had both a Berlingo and a Partner and neither of them were. The drivers side has metal bars behind it but the passenger side is completely open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement