Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 exams

• 10-06-2018 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I’ve just finished final year of college and planning to do FE1 exams in october.. I did my degree in law so don’t feel I need a grind school but trying to figure the best way to go about them. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 William carpenter

holliek wrote: »
    I’ve just finished final year of college and planning to do FE1 exams in october.. I did my degree in law so don’t feel I need a grind school but trying to figure the best way to go about them. Any advice?

Hi Holliek, just wondering what option did you take? I'm in the same position. Any advice would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭holliek

Hi Holliek, just wondering what option did you take? I'm in the same position. Any advice would be great.

Hi, so in March I passed criminal, constitutional, company, equity and contract. And this sitting I'm doing the remaining three - property, tort and EU. From this sitting EU is definitely the hardest and a few people advise not to do EU and constitutional in the same sitting. Tort and property are fine. Criminal was also ok, it a lot info but not in a huge amount of detail. I personally found equity ok but that is because I had just done it in final year so it was fresh.

Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Shonagoring123

Has anyone got legislation for EU exam?

Advertisement