Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime Creator

• 07-06-2018 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,765 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I may be having a bit of a mad idea, but having recently got into Anime by watching the entirety of One Piece, HxH, Seven Deadly Sins, and half way through Fairy Tail, and having a super active imagination, I have ideas. But, i've no experience in digital art. Not even sure I will be able to create the characters I want, but before I even start into it, I'm looking for advice.

Is there any program out there that is suitable for creating anime? I gave a quick search, and there appears to be so many different programs out there, some complete, some requiring other programs for character creation, etc. The one I ended up on was Moho Pro 12, formerly Anime Studio.

It seems to have everything, and also seems to be very detailed. But, this is my question. Am I raving mad to be trying to do something like this with no experience? Will anything short of total dedication not be enough to actually go through with this? Is that program, or other ones, too hard for a complete beginner?

Tell me straight up if this is something that may be beyond me. I don't want to waste anyones time chasing an unachievable target. I do intend to work hard at it, but I just don't want to waste time on something I won't be able to finish, due to lack of knowledge or a system that is too hard to learn for a beginner. I have the heart and will to stick with it, but my lack of knowledge and experience is what i'm worried about.

Any and all feedback/suggestions are most welcome!! Thanks in advance!

Advertisement