Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Three prepay missleading offer

• 23-10-2020 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I see three has an offer that I would like for prepay, with no mention of the fact it is only until 31/10/ - which is in like 7 days.

20 euro prepay plan for 10 euro, offer until 31/10/2020

A lot of half price banners on the website, but no mention of the fact that it only lasts a week for now and after that you pay full price.

Very missleading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

Is that really the case? I got no notification of this offer, but my dad kept getting texts or emails about it. I looked it up and was so confused by the whole deal, about how long it would last and so on.

I could be wrong, but I think anyone changing their regular 20 a month plan to something else will loose the ability to carry over their credit, as they don't allow that in new offers. Maybe just be aware of that too, if you are one to carry credit and spend it on things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Iirc that this was a regular occurrence in the past with Three that they’d fail to update t&cs on their site e.g the small print would say “all you can eat data offer expires 01/01/2015” and you’d be reading it in February/March 2015, but the deals would still be offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Im dealing with them here. Beware you must top up in app and not via other means.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058125245/1/#post115049979

Advertisement