Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Easter Egg offers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,000 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Loads of both types of Kinder easter eggs in supervalu in Blanchardstown tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Plenty of kinders in dunnes drogheda...smaller ones are 7euro and large ones are 11 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭mjp

Looking for large white chocolate egg for herself. Leave it to last minute every year and get stuck with most expensive ones left on shelf. What are best options available out there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

All the giant eggs seem to be 7 - 8.50 in Debenhams.
    Same are 2 for 20 in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

mjp wrote: »
    Looking for large white chocolate egg for herself. Leave it to last minute every year and get stuck with most expensive ones left on shelf. What are best options available out there ?

They them in lidl, they also have medium white chocolate eggs with sweets (looks like dolly mixture) set into then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,150 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

My local Tesco has a good size Butlers white chocolate egg for €5.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Moving2017

Anyone see any Lindt offers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Moving2017 wrote: »
    Anyone see any Lindt offers?

The shop in st James hospital from 8.50 - 12.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭kingshankly

The shop in st James hospital from 8.50 - 12.50

Cost ya that to park for an hour 🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Aldi have Mars egg with a full size Mars bar for 99c which is great value considering the bar on it's own will cost 1.15 in most supermarkets.

They also have Smarties and Chunky Kit Kat eggs for 99c and a Mister Roth salted caramel half Milk half Dark chocolate egg for a fiver.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭gluppers

Any Lindt rabbits cheaper than €3:50?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Tesco in Rathfarmham was doing half price eggs today.. Most of them seemed to be half price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Aldi in Terenure have reduced everything to clear but there is very little left.
    Tesco in Terenure are doing 3 for €4 on the small eggs, they have lots

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Tesco Drogheda basically has Mars eggs only left. 3 for 4euro or 2 for 8euro large eggs. 6 for 8 euro made most sense to me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,301 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Dunnes have medium eggs 4 for e4
    Tesco same 5 for e5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I might have to hop on some of these eggcellent deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

zell12 wrote: »
    Dunnes have medium eggs 4 for e4
    Tesco same 5 for e5

Dunnes must have just started today as didn't have them yesterday.....do you know when the offer in dunnes is up?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,301 ✭✭✭✭zell12

....do you know when the offer in dunnes is up?
    Until 20/02
    5XMeHWi.png

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I see the large Lindt Easter eggs are €12 in Duness, anyone see them cheaper?

fin12 wrote: »
    I see the large Lindt Easter eggs are €12 in Duness, anyone see them cheaper?

They usually go 2 for 20??

• Advertisement

zell12 wrote: »
    Until 20/02
    5XMeHWi.png

Feck it, I did my shop yesterday.

There's a Tesco beside us too so I spinned into them for the eggs.... however getting them with the dunnes vouchers would have been nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

Picked up my 15 today from Tesco, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Ms2011

Kokonut in Walkinstown doing 2 large eggs for €10, normally €8 for 1 in Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Anyone know if you can get Easter Eggs with cups anymore? I used to hate them when younger as it meant you only got the egg and no bars of chocolate. I wouldn't mind the cups now that i'm older!!

Hands up if your eating easters eggs already and don’t lie lol

Degag wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can get Easter Eggs with cups anymore? I used to hate them when younger as it meant you only got the egg and no bars of chocolate. I wouldn't mind the cups now that i'm older!!

Yeah you can, they are never on offer (I don't think) and not a huge amount of stock comes in, so buy them if and when you see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,840 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Irish Kev wrote: »
    Picked up my 15 today from Tesco, thanks

Is there any limit?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is there any limit?

15 in Tesco, don't know about dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 51,103 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Customer quota is 15 max per transaction in Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭beachhead

OmegaGene wrote: »
    dont forget your coat ;)

Make sure those eggs don't blow away in the wind.You could eat the all in the shop.One euro for 140g - cheap enough I suppose.Leave wrappers in shop - not a bargain for your recycling bin!

Advertisement