Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

I don't like chips with garlic either :pac:

But.. it’s chips. With garlic.

*Head explodes!!!*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph only eats foncy foncy crisps and sourdough anything

• Registered Users Posts: 8,537 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Chips and rice tonight Joyce, chips aaaaaand rice!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,821 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't give it to him, Sure if mam doesn't slide a plate of the Chinese over I'll have the stew, how does that sound? :pac:

Oops. ......

Get used to eating stew Seph :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don't give it to him, Sure if mam doesn't slide a plate of the Chinese over I'll have the stew, how does that sound? :pac:

Sounds like someone is going to be hungry tonight :D

Unless they volunteer to do the washing up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    Often occupied never equalled :D

That's a Freudian slip if I ever saw one! :pac:

Your so right Auto. Ted should get all the spoils round here. Sephs gotten too cheeky.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SnowyMay wrote: »
    But.. it’s chips. With garlic.

*Head explodes!!!*

You're gonna have to clean that up now yourself :pac:
    Seph only eats foncy foncy crisps and sourdough anything

The cheek of ya gremlin! :mad:

*munches on a slice of sourdough toast*
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oops. ......

Get used to eating stew Seph :p
    Sounds like someone is going to be hungry tonight :D

Unless they volunteer to do the washing up ;)

Tedo will volunteer no problem :D

*slides plate over to auto*

:pac:

Slides empty plate back to Seph :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Slides empty plate back to Seph :D

ahahahaha I can't laughing at that pic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Ooh 3 pages into a shiny new thread already!

Homeside. Booked the week off as minions on mid term. Had plans pre level 5 lockdown (ish).

Can't wait to go back to work!!!!!!!!

Mr Sam still working from home so we have to be a little quiet at times when he is on important grown up calls.

Only so many times you can go to Tesco for groceries before the security man gets notions and thinks he has a stalker.

Might break cover and go Deise side to visit the Mammy. She can be in our social bubble as she lives alone and hasn't any other visitors. Need to look after the mental health and mind our isolated elderly too.

Right, enough rambling. As ye were, plate sliding galore.

You're gonna have to clean that up now yourself

Can’t clean, eating stew.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm with Seph, stew is peasant food :D

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Peasant and proud! *waves threadbare knickers, symbol of peasant pride*

One less getting food so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Your so right Auto. Ted should get all the spoils round here. Sephs gotten too cheeky.

BB for President !!

You said that not me :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So here you all are then! Feck all to report really. Weekly shop done. Might dash back into town on Friday for weekend treats. Ms G still officially on restricted movements after negative Covid test. That's about it from my boring life, which didn't feel boring 6 days ago.:eek:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    BB for President !!

All in favour?

Aye!

Passed!

Yaaas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I'm couchside waiting on my wedges to crisp up in the oven. I'm drinking sparkling apple juice with ice from a wine glass trying with all my might to pull a holy jebus and turn it into wine.
    So far it's not working...why have you forsaken me oh lawd!

• Advertisement

All in favour?

Aye!

Passed!

Yaaas

Nay!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,999 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

You said that not me :-P

I read your mind though :D

To thine own self be true

Porklife wrote: »
    I'm couchside waiting on my wedges to crisp up in the oven. I'm drinking sparkling apple juice with ice from a wine glass trying with all my might to pull a holy jebus and turn it into wine.
    So far it's not working...why have you forsaken me oh lawd!

Wedges are better than wine!

Mind your plate before somebody steals it!

Forget to mention the little bit of excitement in my life today. DPD pulled up with a delivery. My stepson bought us a new Air Fryer. Early Christmas present. A big yoke with a Halogen light. It's like a robot on the hob. Loads of gadgets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Opened a pack of Toffee Crisps I bought, the things are half the height they used to be. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Forget to mention the little bit of excitement in my life today. DPD pulled up with a delivery. My stepson bought us a new Air Fryer. Early Christmas present. A big yoke with a Halogen light. It's like a robot on the hob. Loads of gadgets too.

What model is it? I have a cheap air fryer from Lidl and I love it.Yours sound very fancy.

What model is it? I have a cheap air fryer from Lidl and I love it.Yours sound very fancy.

This thing.

s-l500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »
    This thing.

s-l500.jpg

Wow that looks beautiful!Like something from Star Wars lol.

• Advertisement

Wow that looks beautiful!Like something from Star Wars lol.

Doesn't it?. I has kitchen envy, many joyous culinary experimental evenings to ya G

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement