Hi All! So after using the cheap youtube method here in Bargain Alerts, I've been playing around with susbcriptions and found a way to get cheap prime video.
1. i signed up to a new account on amazon turkey:
- used chrome with translate function
- generic turkish address
As pointed out by bitthuduga, this will also work with an Amazon India account. Seems a bit cheaper and there's a yearly payment option there as well.
Thank you to Wheety for posting generic address generator
2. Added a revolut card to account
3. Signed up to prime:
- first month free
-TRY 7.90 - around 90 cents a month after
(i'm planning to buy TRY with Revolut for the year)
4. Card authorization went with no blocks
5. Sign in to devices using new account details
For fire devices, all sideloaded apps remained the same, the apps you get from amazon you have to download and install again (can't remember if they kept the login but i think they did)
6. Now working in all my devices
(i have a few people in a couple of countries in the account, no issues streaming)
Only diference for me is a new turkish audio/subtitle section.
Hope it works for other people!
I'm off to see what else i can sign up for for cheap