Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
20-10-2011, 22:49   #1
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Arcade Talk 24/7/365

Lovely stuff! Is Progear a Naomi game? Been looking for that game for forever and can't find it anywhere.

Congratulations on not one but two cabs!
Pyongyang is offline  
Advertisement
20-10-2011, 22:53   #2
Andrew76
Moderator
 
Andrew76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Arklow
Posts: 6,944
CPS-2 afaik.
Andrew76 is offline  
Thanks from:
20-10-2011, 22:54   #3
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew76 View Post
CPS-2 afaik.
I'm assuming I've as much hope of finding one as turkey's voting for Christmas?
Pyongyang is offline  
20-10-2011, 22:55   #4
unky chop chop
Registered User
 
unky chop chop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyongyang View Post
Lovely stuff! Is Progear a Naomi game? Been looking for that game for forever and can't find it anywhere.
!
Progear is CPS2...I look every day for a board in the hope some one will actually sell it for a decent price.NO CHANCE

Same story with Mars Matrix

Last edited by unky chop chop; 20-10-2011 at 22:58.
unky chop chop is offline  
20-10-2011, 22:57   #5
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by unky chop chop View Post
Progear is CPS2...I look every day for a board in the hope some one will actually sell it for a decent price.NO CHANCE
(Sorry to stray off topic) What's the going rate for one? I can't even find that game, even at specialist places.
Pyongyang is offline  
Advertisement
20-10-2011, 23:01   #6
Steve X2
Moderator
 
Steve X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dublin
Posts: 8,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyongyang View Post
I'm assuming I've as much hope of finding one as turkey's voting for Christmas?
If you want progear I can ask (this is gonna sound douchy) my contact in Japan.
They put me onto that guy who sold me the large collection of CPS-2 stuff a few weeks back, which included Progear.

.
Steve X2 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
20-10-2011, 23:01   #7
unky chop chop
Registered User
 
unky chop chop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,200
Round about 250 euros..Maybe little less.
They pop up on ebay every so often but get snapped up for crazy money
unky chop chop is offline  
20-10-2011, 23:06   #8
unky chop chop
Registered User
 
unky chop chop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve SI View Post
If you want progear I can ask (this is gonna sound douchy) my contact in Japan.
They put me onto that guy who sold me the large collection of CPS-2 stuff a few weeks back, which included Progear.

.
Steve, can you get prices on all his cps2 stuff as i want them all
No really though..Mars matrix,Gigawing and Progear.
unky chop chop is offline  
20-10-2011, 23:07   #9
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Figured it would be crazy money. SteveSI did your 984,007 CPS2 boards arrive from Nippon yet? (Again sorry to stray OT)
Pyongyang is offline  
Advertisement
20-10-2011, 23:08   #10
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by unky chop chop View Post
Steve, can you get prices on all his cps2 stuff as i want them all
No really though..Mars matrix,Gigawing and Progear.
I've seen a couple of Mars Matrix CPS2 go on eBay recently for around £80-£100 plus shipping. One was a black version, or was it blue? I forget.
Pyongyang is offline  
20-10-2011, 23:14   #11
unky chop chop
Registered User
 
unky chop chop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,200
Probably a grey one with no motherboard.If it was black I am an angry man
unky chop chop is offline  
20-10-2011, 23:18   #12
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by unky chop chop View Post
Probably a grey one with no motherboard.If it was black I am an angry man
Must have been black, it most definitely wasn't grey. Think the seller was in Mexico. Do a completed items search on eBay as it was a recent auction. I nearly went for it too but wasn't sure what the deal was with different colour CPS2 boards.
Pyongyang is offline  
20-10-2011, 23:18   #13
Steve X2
Moderator
 
Steve X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dublin
Posts: 8,122
I got Progear for a steal, 12000 yen

The guy doesn't sell online at all.
I had to fly out to pick and buy the stuff, but it was so worth it.

He used to be a manager for some arcades, or so the story goes.
I'm not really sure what's true and what's Bull***. But either way the boards are legit and I was able to test all 20 or so of them before buying.

I'll ask my contact over there to call into the guy today if possible(its early morning there now) and see what the story is.

My CPS-2 boards should be here early next week by the way Pyongyang.

.
Steve X2 is offline  
(2) thanks from:
20-10-2011, 23:20   #14
Steve X2
Moderator
 
Steve X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Dublin
Posts: 8,122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyongyang View Post
Must have been black, it most definitely wasn't grey. Think the seller was in Mexico. Do a completed items search on eBay as it was a recent auction. I nearly went for it too but wasn't sure what the deal was with different colour CPS2 boards.
Black boards are all in one,Motherboard and game, I've one coming in that large order.
Steve X2 is offline  
Thanks from:
20-10-2011, 23:23   #15
Pyongyang
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,318
You do realize we need photos of them all stacked up don't you?

Oh, and you have to sniff them all too. *wibble*

Pyongyang is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet