Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost Sheep Entry

Options
  • 15-06-2020 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

I'm selling on my Lost Sheep entry as unfortunately I can't do it.

My entry included an extra T-Shirt (Expect to see Sheep) so the total paid was €136.

PM me if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭another world

PM sent. I'll take it off you if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Bertje14

Is Lost Sheep sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Bertje14 wrote: »
    Is Lost Sheep sold out?

Sold out in minutes.

This entry is gone now so the Thread can be closed.

ok thanks so that is off the books then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Can I put my name as next in line to buy an entry if one becomes available?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

in case those waiting didn't hear, Lost Sheep 2020 has been cancelled. refunds or transfers being offered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

mossym wrote: »
    in case those waiting didn't hear, Lost Sheep 2020 has been cancelled. refunds or transfers being offered

Their facebook page doesn't mention any cancellation yet? Is it official?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rubbadubdub

EC1000 wrote: »
    Their facebook page doesn't mention any cancellation yet? Is it official?

Yes got mail yesterday saying the following.

We really appreciate everyones patience and eagerness to have the 2020 version. Feedback from the recent survey was that the overwhelming majority of the registered athletes wanted us to wait as long as we could to make a decision. We have waited and at this point we have to call it.

We worked hard to find solutions for the more complicated COVID logistics, but in the end it comes down to community. For 18 years, Kenmare has welcomed us and has been the ultimate host. Given the current circumstances and potential risk to the local community, it would be unfair of us to take this amazing community for granted and we do not want to jeopardise the future of The Lost Sheep in Kenmare. We trust that you understand why we had to make this decision.

In the following days we will send a separate mail with options for a transfer or refund.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,

The Lost Sheep Race Crew

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

yup, as mentioned the email came out yesterday

that sucks but no surprise really.

Hardman posted today on their facebook page that waterville is still going ahead but that they are waiting for TI.

• Advertisement
Advertisement