Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 end of contract deal

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭imtired999

puddles22 is after sorting me out for unlimited everything for € 15+VAT per month. I was paying over € 40 per month. The switch between plans was seamless. Happy Days !!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭bleaks

Anyone know if it's possible to move from 3 to a new provider mid-contract? Take/shoulder the bad debt, etc? Asking for a friend...

They have shafted my friend for extortionate and unfair roaming costs and they're done with them now.

They'd need to get the number unported and re-ported to a new provider I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HasanSas

Another thanks to puddles22 for helping me renew at 15 euro per month with a lot of generous allowances for minutes and roaming etc, more than I could use I think

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Will that apply to current customers only or also to the current price plans?

Need to move to 3 after moving house so wondering what is the best deal and should I move now or in April..

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

I'm not sure to be honest, I'd imagine everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

It's possible, But they'll be hit with a cancellation fee equal to the remainder of the contract (months remaining x monthly charge) they'll then engage a debt collection company if your friend doesn't pay.

Porting Is the process of moving the number, so they just port to a different network

Advertisement