Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mussolini

Options
  • 11-10-2003 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

K I'm doing my history special topic for l.cert on Mussolini's jailbreak during WWII, thanks to a suggestion from PHB :)

Thing is, this is my first year doing hist (im doing it in one year) and tbh i dont even know what kind of a guy mussolini was.

I went to the library and there were a good few books on him but i was wondering if anyone has read any books about him that they thought to be particularly good as i need my references written down for my oct tests tues week :S

eep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭josh40

Go to questia.com and ypu'll find loads of books on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭josh40

Anything by Denis Mack Smith is good as he is considered one of the experts on Mussolini.

Advertisement