Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

sofa upholstery

• 24-01-2018 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi all,

Our sofa at home is really soft now... and we would need to get upholstered.
    The fabric and sofa structure seem OK, but the inside will need to get padded I guess...as you get stuck in a hole when you seat...

Does anybody have a reference of costs for such job?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

mikelata wrote: »
    Hi all,

Our sofa at home is really soft now... and we would need to get upholstered.
    The fabric and sofa structure seem OK, but the inside will need to get padded I guess...as you get stuck in a hole when you seat...

Does anybody have a reference of costs for such job?

Thanks

http://www.wefixfurniture.ie/contact-us.php

I used these a few years ago. we had the same problem with a sofa. they came to the house and put foam type padding in the base. cost €150.00 if i rem correctly. I was happy with everything. Sofa is still ok now.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭havetoquit

Anyone have any idea if a very worn leather Chesterfield 3-2-1 can be upholstered in fabric, as opposed to leather and without removing the leather? Just trying to keep costs down and would like a change from leather.
    Thanks

Advertisement