Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Body Count

Options
  • 11-04-2020 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Any Body Count fans here? What do you think about their latest album Carnivore?

It seems they're heading more into the hardcore genre. While I like hardcore generally I prefer BC's metal songs.

Their cover versions of Raining in Blood and Institutionalized were quite impressive imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭deathbomber

MSVforever wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Any Body Count fans here? What do you think about their latest album Carnivore?

It seems they're heading more into the hardcore genre. While I like hardcore generally I prefer BC's metal songs.

Their cover versions of Raining in Blood and Institutionalized were quite impressive imo.
    Didn't know they were still going, first album 'Bodycount' was the best, seen them in the SFX for that albums tour, good gig, great days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Didn't know they were still going, first album 'Bodycount' was the best, seen them in the SFX for that albums tour, good gig, great days

Jesus. I thought that was the only album. I thought it was a once off novelty thing. Some kind of supergroup idea.
    Some album though. i don't listen to much rap, but the lyrics on Bodycount album reached the lowest of low of depravity. Great sing (shout) along stuff. "My eyes, bitch". Mutha fuka Voodoo.
    Must check out other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I find it really impressive that Ice being in his 60s sounds incredibly energised with Bodycount and really, really angry. He's not mellowing out and that's inspirational, musically anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Evil Dick is one of the best stupid songs ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I find it really impressive that Ice being in his 60s sounds incredibly energised with Bodycount and really, really angry. He's not mellowing out and that's inspirational, musically anyway.

I know he's been around for forever but I was actually surprised to see that he's in his 60's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Not checked out the new one yet....

I liked both cover versions of Raining in Blood and Institutionalized.

Saw them in the SFX in '93....got to hear cop killer live....woohoo, lol

Hopefully they'll get back here for another gig....

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

If you like covers, there's a decent one of Ace OF Spades on the new album.

Advertisement