Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Aiken involved next year yes

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gkhant

....and the crowd is going wild... :):)

One of us! One of US!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

RINO87 wrote: »
    Can you buy a campervan pass standalone, and a weekend ticket at a later date? Need to bag a van ticket but the early bird tickets will be gone before payday....

Yes just got mine,,,,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭rubick

Maybe Aphex Twin for 2020 hopefully seeing that POD booked him twice now for Forbidden Fruit.

Haha yes mate, get this started nice and early ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Tier 1 tickets sold out already ...

Had to settle for the T2 tickets cause T1 sold out just as I decided to come off my fence. feck it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭RINO87

Van ticket in the bag at least.

....literally as I wrote that I got a mail saying some tickets for Euro 2020 have gone back on sale too. I had no idea coming to work today that my piggy bank would be destroyed and next summer would be half planned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Grabbed 2 Tier 1 right before they sold out. I had 2 great festivals with ATN so far, I was lucky enough to miss the traffic chaos.

Roll on ATN2020

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭eplady2017

Slightly undecided still but took the plunge and have tickets bought...

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Aaaaaaaaand Tier 2 tickets purchased. The traffic issues didn't ruin the weekend I have had an amazing time the last 2 years. Also this helps with missing picnic next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Took the plunge and got a tier 1 meself just b4 they sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

I didn't get a past purchasers presale code? Is this the same presale as ATN?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

There is no presale code

This is the link

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

wacotaco wrote: »
    I didn't get a past purchasers presale code? Is this the same presale as ATN?

Not sure that I fully understand your question, but there was no code for purchase today. I got a Ticketmaster email at 8am directing me to get tickets if I wanted them. There was then a further email as well as app message from ATN pointing me to get tickets at 1pm.
    None of them had a code. It was just telling us that presale were there.

As an addendum, there was a tweet from ATN....

"An amazing response so far today to the Loyalty & Members Pre-Sale, Tier 1 tickets have now sold out. Thank you to our loyal supporters.

IF YOU DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL BUT ARE A LOYAL CUSTOMER EMAIL - HELLO@ALLTOGETHERNOW.IE"

I wouldn't think that that would get you tier 1 tickets, but...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,268 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I notice none of you are talking about the future lineup, the ticket talk can get boring after a while.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

I notice none of you are talking about the future lineup, the ticket talk can get boring after a while.

Someone mentioned Aphex Twin a couple of pages back... sure wouldn't that be straight up your alley BD? ;-)

Edit: I read back and it was you yourself that said that... if there was a facepalm emoji on boards, I'd deserve one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Is the R word allowed here?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

I'm just trying to help out here.

Mentioning the same bands as future contenders has the same effect...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭RINO87

Enya to finally give a full concert performance, all the nasty talk of this year can melt away and we can all die happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

I feel it's about time PULP went back out on the road.. prob far too big for ATN though...

• Advertisement

I'm really not well read enough to talk about potential acts .. but if Aiken and POD are now officially teaming up to book acts for ATN20 that must mean the pool of potentials is bigger?

Anyone care to make some guesses?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

Every Idles gig in Ireland has been Aiken.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭rubick

Sinead O'Connor probably a banker for 2020.

Absolutely dreaming when I say this but with Tool releasing a new album..... ??

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Absolutely dreaming when I say this but with Tool releasing a new album..... ??

keep on dreaming...not in a gazillion years!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Payday couldn't have come on a better day, 2 tier 1 tickets secured and in the bag :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

ILIKEFOOD wrote: »
    I feel it's about time PULP went back out on the road.. prob far too big for ATN though...

Wouldn't be any bigger than the National at this stage I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

how exactly will last year issues be rectified?
    have they reduced capacity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Have a read of the first post it's full of info for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Have a read of the first post it's full of info for you

seems a bit pathetic - they are just saying same capacity but more gardai directing. not sure how queues will be reduced.

Advertisement