Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Johnny, Kev, Car and don't know the other lad. 2 are irish
    All English?
    2 Irish. 1 of them the main man in Spain England and Ireland for DJK

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Someone is definitely out to see him gone, capper, caolan, littler, Parker, Boylan, the Iranian, there’s none of them left, the rest of the Gucci gang are 16 year olds raffling scramblers on facebook.

Wardy_1235

Nice one man

Someone is definitely out to see him gone, capper, caolan, littler, Parker, Boylan, the Iranian, there’s none of them left, the rest of the Gucci gang are 16 year olds raffling scramblers on facebook.
    I'd love to know what they make on them raffles they raffled a 2015 VW golf recently

Smith is over 24 hours late with the caolan Smith story after POR broke it. Mmost in Dublin knew it and this makes me think why didn't he.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

Smith is over 24 hours late with the caolan Smith story after POR broke it. Mmost in Dublin knew it and this makes me think why didn't he.
    I was wondering there why johnsmith has never mentioned mr big. Never been mentioned even in passing

I was wondering there why johnsmith has never mentioned mr big. Never been mentioned even in passing

Was always wondering why this was never pointed out. I'd say the reason is Edel, or I mean maybe he likes him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,215 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

I'd love to know what they make on them raffles they raffled a 2015 VW golf recently

Tens of thousands if anyone asks.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

****ed from who though? I wouldn’t want to go up against someone who is being backed into a corner, I’d imagine he might try get over to the byrnes in Birmingham, stupid to stay round here.

They don't want him near them, even his boss in the same locality calls him a queer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

36 minutes after POR tweeted it but they've put it out there for anyone to give them any information on kinahan or anyone remotely connected to them, it looks like they don't care about anyone else in gangland.

If the raffles are done off the lotto it's whatever a ticket is by 47.

Also i laugh to myself that someone set the grammar police on them :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Danzy wrote: »
    Tens of thousands if anyone asks.

Come across a few of them in months gone by on instagram, thought they were just shady as f*ck chancers, never made any association with any of the cartels or their dangleberries. Revenue could have a field day if they got enough data to tie the instagram to a person and the bank/paypal the entry quids were paid into.

It must be easy enough to buy a gun if they're going that cheap.

It's fucking ridiculous, theres too many going round, any idiot can get their hands on one on tick, and they really are thick.

But he isn't staying in B&B's he's on Instagram posting videos of dogs in finglas all last week. But I agree I'd say he's gonna be ateing a .38 soon enough

.38 special

It’s impressive that he still has no convictions, that house on ratoath drive must have been raided 10+ times by now. Isn’t he good pals with Nathan little?

Who are these chaps? Thats that Johnny Morrisey in the middle I think. Big English heads on them https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150066270034939904

https://www.seetickets.com/tour/bad-manners-guests-rat-race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

He isn't staying in a different B&B every night of the week for nothing. Yesterday he was traced down very handy though. He has the cops, lads he's pissing off and now abviously someone close to him deal with. Only a matter of time before some some lad will pump the lead it into him, I'd say.

Don't try argue an attention seeking child of a dealer, selling gear on instagram and guns to kids for the price of an eight will last long in that game.

Are you the Tommy clown who has been dealing around Ashbourne for for the last few years? If so, you're a tout.

He relies on others to send him/her info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Garda all over this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Dante7 wrote: »

How else are they to get their information, they're respected as much as a dealer selling heroin to babies :)

Dante7 wrote: »

Sure why wouldn't they, like fakebook is a CIA asset, why question people when they will give the information/location/association up freely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

It’s impressive that he still has no convictions, that house on ratoath drive must have been raided 10+ times by now. Isn’t he good pals with Nathan little?

Is it just me or does nathan "biggie" little look retarded. Sorry if anyone is offended by that comment but my god the state of the fat 4 eyed eejit. How in the name of god is this fella a criminal. He looks like a complete spastic

But he isn't staying in B&B's he's on Instagram posting videos of dogs in finglas all last week. But I agree I'd say he's gonna be ateing a .38 soon enough

Stolen dogs that came back to bite him, he was going to be whacked but the powers that be are owed too much money to let it happen just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Is it just me or does nathan "biggie" little look retarded. Sorry if anyone is offended by that comment but my god that state the fat 4 eyed eejit. How in the name of god is this fella a criminal. He looks like a complete spastic

Thought that too, if you remember Sloth from the Goonies, I think he's their Sloth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vv5CsP1pAg

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Well Caolan and wardy aren't talking anymore. Caolan is under BOM in yorkshire Now. But I agree someone is definitely talking. Johnsmith is just pumping out what he is being fed.

Is BOM doing well for himself over there?
    Where are KH and TB lately?
    What's story with the griffens

They are all turncoats, no loyalty in gangland, friend or not, they all turn, I think I'll add a song.

Is it just me or does nathan "biggie" little look retarded. Sorry if anyone is offended by that comment but my god the state of the fat 4 eyed eejit. How in the name of god is this fella a criminal. He looks like a complete spastic

Ask Katie Price about that, she's fucking her one into somewhere away from her and big dick, maybe Dwight Yorke was playing away from home.

Is BOM doing well for himself over there?
    Where are KH and TB lately?
    What's story with the griffens

That's a story for another day.

There was a fight the other day over stolen dogs, I'm starting to believe wardy called the garda on himself, a couple of lads that don't fear him or his boss, or even the teenagers came down from up the road and a few slaps were given, Branno the rat if he's out is only a windy bastard, he bullies those who allow themselves to be bullied, great at bating his ma and da, and playing golf but is only a retarded mouth piece with a bad comb over.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,971 ✭✭✭Jeff2

All good.
    Flashy on the right 5 foot nothing.
    https://twitter.com/Johnsmi84534254/status/1150089086771847168?s=09

• Advertisement

Everybody pays taxes, I've seen Marno Hyland pay a former high profile republican <SNIP> money every week to continue selling, there was another trotter republican <SNIP> that lived in the south and used to let frankie and vernon hide in his back garden when the <SNIP> would show up raiding for selling hash, I've sat with a now dead drug dealer and another republican ex ira chief <SNIP> in spain who was best of pals with CPAD leaders, one of which <SNIP> made millions from selling flowers, it's really all an illusion, what you see is not always what you get.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement