Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,610 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

All those girls involved caught nothing on video, really silly considering all the cameras available to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

The first photo is the one. Oh sh!t I’m caught. Just briefly. Then he carries on
    Wonder if he’ll die on a mystery horse riding accident soon

https://twitter.com/danleburrowhole/status/1195661444668416000?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Even Mr. Assad is chiming in, in a rare TV interview:
    Syrian President Bashar al-Assad waded into the conspiracy theories around Jeffery Epstein's suicide, saying the financier and convicted sex offender was murdered as part of a Western plot to eliminate high-profile people who knew too much.

Speaking to Russia's state-run Rossiya-24 station Thursday, Assad commented on the death of Syria Civil Defense co-founder James Le Mesurier, who died Monday after an apparent fall from his Istanbul apartment. Assad and his supporters have repeatedly alleged that Le Mesurier's organization, commonly known as the White Helmets, were not a rescue group but militant operatives working on behalf of his foes, including the United States and the United Kingdom, which he speculated—without providing evidence—may have been behind a spat of apparent assassinations.

"American billionaire Jeffrey Epstein was killed several weeks ago, they said he had committed suicide in jail. However, he was killed because he knew a lot of vital secrets connected with very important people in the British and American regimes, and possibly in other countries as well," Assad told the outlet, as translated by the state-run Tass Russian News Agency.

https://www.newsweek.com/syria-assad-jeffrey-epstein-didnt-kill-himself-1471868

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

And Hillary Clinton goes to secret meeting with "Megan Markle" this weekend. But yet it's not a secret.

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/15/meghan-markle-secretly-invited-hillary-clinton-to-meet-baby-archie/

Day before Andy decided to come out and tell the truth by denying everything.

Not many reporters in the media are mentioning that Epstein's procurer (Robert Mossad Maxwell's daughter) is in the photo with Andy. But nobody cares about her because she had nothing to do with anything and she's away on holidays.

Prince Andrew

'' it wasn't me, it was the one armed man, when I came home there was a man in my house, he had one arm, he had sex with those underage girls, find that man!, me I was in Pizza Express''

WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Prince Andrew

'' it wasn't me, it was the one armed man, when I came home there was a man in my house, he had one arm, he had sex with those underage girls, find that man!, me I was in Pizza Express''

WTF

What is it with pizza shops constantly heing dragged into this stuff

If Pizza Express is his alibi for years and years of meetings with Epstein then it's a poor alibi

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

If Pizza Express is his alibi for years and years of meetings with Epstein then it's a poor alibi

https://www.pizzaexpress.com/kids/something-else-for-the-kids

I dunno with headlines like ‘something else for the kids’ and ‘fun at the table’ it might have been more fun for them than tramp nightclub

Prince Andrew

WTF

The Fugitive, great show.

Of course it'd never fly with the SJWs these days - the disability rights activists would be up in arms!

"We have a clear picture of you with your arm around the girl"

"FAKE!!! IT'S ALL FAKE!!! PHOTOSHOP!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,622 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Fugitive, great show.

Of course it'd never fly with the SJWs these days - the disability rights activists would be up in arms!

"We have a clear picture of you with your arm around the girl"

"FAKE!!! IT'S ALL FAKE!!! PHOTOSHOP!!!"

Photoshop: it’s a real thing,

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/epstein-trumps-photo/

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »

It's obviously a lot easier to deceive the random public quickly viewing a picture than the world's foremost forensic image scientists and photoshop experts assisted by the latest image technology going over every pixel. Look at all the weird lighting in the picture also, why would she give herself the headache of trying to fix all of that?

Also the picture was taken in 2001, it was highly likely not a digital photograph and vastly more difficult to fake. She has the actual photo also and says it "has been verified as an original".

She would need an image manipulation expert to do it for her, and how could she trust them? Why would she bother exposing herself to such a threat? Keeping in mind this was back in 2011 that it came out.

Why would she even think of doing it in the first place? What possible motive would she have?

Is this the very first time where everyone paying attention can say ‘i believe her’

Cos I really do myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,278 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

It's quite possible trump isn't a paedo. Him being married though lol.

Main point is that there are some very wealthy people who are not trump heavily involved with Epstien and these are being protected by the focus on trump.

I can well believe that the entire lot of them are mixed up in it in some way or another, and the reason they're not all out rabidly pointing fingers at each other is because if one domino falls it'll bring down the entire house of cards and it's checkmate.

Prince Andrew is more interesting to hear about than any of the others because of his family. Any other political, celebrity or business figure can be caught in isolation and as long as they don't get linked to anyone else the story goes away. It's harder for the royal family to cut itself out of this.
    It's obviously a lot easier to deceive the random public quickly viewing a picture than the world's foremost forensic image scientists and photoshop experts assisted by the latest image technology going over every pixel. Look at all the weird lighting in the picture also, why would she give herself the headache of trying to fix all of that?

500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

What I don't get is he said he remembers being in pizza express as that was an unusual thing for him to do yet didn't remember meeting or having sex with this particular girl.wouldnt it also be an unusual thing for him to have sex with a particular girl or was there so many at the time he just didn't remember her?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

smurgen wrote: »
    What I don't get is he said he remembers being in pizza express as that was an unusual thing for him to do yet didn't remember meeting or having sex with this particular girl.wouldnt it also be an unusual thing for him to have sex with a particular girl or was there so many at the time he just didn't remember her?

He's trying to introduce pizzagate to muddy the waters and discredit any challenges.

Anyhow has bill Clinton ever justified his 26 known excursions on Epstein's express

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Treppen wrote: »
    He's trying to introduce pizzagate to muddy the waters and discredit any challenges.

Anyhow has bill Clinton ever justified his 26 known excursions on Epstein's express

I heard a podcast with the journalist Julie Brown who investigated and broke this story.
    She talked about Clinton briefly and said that none of the girls had made any allegations that she was aware of about him. ETA the same for Trump.
    And if anyone would know she would know..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭GolfNut33

Two prison guards arrested.

Crazy time to be alive and to witness what's going on in front of our eyes.

Oh wow. That’s huge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Probably be suicided before trial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

I wouldn't say they're sweating yet, but probably starting to become an inconvenience.

https://www.thejournal.ie/prince-andrew-bt-4899047-Nov2019/

The two prison guards will be the scapegoats for all of the people involved with Epstein who abused countless girls.
    They think by sending these two guys down that it's justice for all those girls. American is one messed up place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Occam's Razor says it was suicide. A fella that was living the high life for decades getting away with stuff he shouldn't have looking at the barrel of spending the rest of his life in prison, and he was probably the type that had expected to live to 110.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,123 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Occam's Razor says it was suicide. A fella that was living the high life for decades getting away with stuff he shouldn't have looking at the barrel of spending the rest of his life in prison, and he was probably the type that had expected to live to 110.

the autopsy says that most likely somebody strangled him.

the autopsy says that most likely somebody strangled him.

No, sorry, wrong. You have fallen under the spell of the conspiraloons.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-fox/index.html

No, sorry, wrong. You have fallen under the spell of the conspiraloons.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-fox/index.html

So a man with dirt on influential people dies and it is a conspiracy to think that the may have been murdered? what a world we live in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I personally don't believe he took his own life. He was going to face some time in jail, but he was certainly not going down for ever. A few statutory rape allegations and then the overhanging soliciting minors for sex charges. These were always going to be harder to prove and the big worry for his clients was any plea bargaining that was coming down the line. He was the gate keeper for a lot of powerful people. He had a lot of damning information on his clients.

They would not have just been high profile clients either. He would also have serviced senior underworld figures who had an appetite for sex with girls in their late teens, bunga bunga stuff. You can be sure that if he started to name any of these rich underworld families that his life was in danger. These are the people with the real scope to get in behind prison walls.

As I said, he was looking at a few years in a medium state penitentiary and then low security for a few years, especially if he started telling tales. He would be back in Florida before long, writing his memoirs. He did not kill himself because he was afraid of the time. He was a rich man with a lot of life to live. He just knew too much about too many dodgy people.

So a man with dirt on influential people dies and it is a conspiracy to think that the may have been murdered? what a world we live in.

As of now, yes, it is a conspiracy theory that has gone mainstream. I will go with the official autopsy report until proven otherwise.

• Advertisement

As of now, yes, it is a conspiracy theory that has gone mainstream. I will go with the official autopsy report until proven otherwise.

you're just believing what they want you to believe.

Advertisement