Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juicy Couture Watches

• 20-07-2010 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

I'm looking for a stockist of Juicy Couture watches. The watch I'm looking for is BFF 1900548.

360FG025WH-MED.jpg

Anyone know where I can buy this?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

There are a few places that do Juicy watches, Bernard John jewellers stock them but i had a look on their website and they dont have that style.Arnotts do them aswell and there is a jewellers in the sq in tallaght (cant think of the name) that ive seen them in too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Juicy Couture has a store in Kildare village outlet. They definitey do jewellery there. Depending on the how new season the watch is, you might find it there.
    Brown Thomas sells Juicy clothes and bags so they might stock their watches too.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

Ivenus wrote: »
    Juicy Couture has a store in Kildare village outlet. They definitey do jewellery there. Depending on the how new season the watch is, you might find it there.
    Brown Thomas sells Juicy clothes and bags so they might stock their watches too.

unfortunately they dont sell watches!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

viv2 wrote: »
    There are a few places that do Juicy watches, Bernard John jewellers stock them but i had a look on their website and they dont have that style.Arnotts do them aswell and there is a jewellers in the sq in tallaght (cant think of the name) that ive seen them in too. :)

None of them stock this particular style!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

I got mine in Fields they have a pretty good range, it's back there now getting a new strap, my wrist looks so WRONG without it!
    Mine is the "fairytale" one but I cant remember seeing the once above!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

www.asos.com sell juicy couture they might have that watch in the regular or outlet store? Harvbey nichols could be worth a look too

Advertisement