Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Up Appearances

• 26-03-2013 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

I love this Show. Re-run after re-run. It always makes me laugh. I'm just wondering was there ever any Episode at any stage with Shhhhhhhherrrrrrridannnnnnnnnnn in it at all does anyone know?! :) Or has he only ever remained on the other end of the telephone-line? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

i bet you anything sherridan was like a hippy probably smoking pot sure I think he was constantly calling them for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The first time I ever heard the word stiffener was in this show, I thought it was so funny, hyecinth was given this really posh woman a lift but Richard ended up picking up rose and Daisy as well and obviously Hyecinth was mortified, and then Daisy was like I need to get a stiffener at the pub, and the old one was like yes Id like to get a stiffener as well, never heard somebody say that before.

Advertisement