Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M6 toll double charged

• 16-11-2018 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Did anyone else get charged twice for the same trip on M6. I was stuck one evening on M6, they would not accept my card and told me my card is blacklisted because I didn’t pay for previous trips. I agree to pay for those allegedly unpaid previous trips only to find out once I get to look at the bank statement that I actually paid for those trips. When I write back to them, not a hope of getting my money back. They explain to me that they need the accountant, the accountant needs the IT guy and so on, but no one gave me an answer on how to get my money back.
    I know in my case are only a few euros, let’s not forget there are individuals that were disputing hundreds with eFlow and companies thousands with them.
    Did anyone ever experience anything like that with M6 Concession?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,611 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Chargeback with your bank but it's likely they'd block the card again

Did they explain how you could possibly not have not paid for previous trips anyway? It's a barrier system.

Most eFlow disputes relate to a few months at the very start - the system is near bulletproof now

Advertisement