Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sony XZ1 64GB €259.99/Sony XZ Premium €299.99

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Crucially my Xz premium has shipped after 8 days, now at £320 and no longer ships to Ireland unless you risk Addresspal :). Got a further 5£ off from Amazon by way of apology for late shipping, so not to shappy for £220.

It doesn't ship to Ireland because the £320 one isn't via prime, it's from a 3rd party non fulfilled-by seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭omeara1113

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Emailed Amazon and the item has been dispatched in the wee hours, they apologised in a follow up email, probably hoped I'd cancel as I got it at 224£. Now I can get the cover!

Hi did you receive the phone yet

omeara1113 wrote: »
    Hi did you receive the phone yet

Yes, excellent phone, no need for a tablet anymore, at 54% charge after 24 hrs downloading apps, watching YouTube, transferring accounts, 4 k screen is gorgeous. Not bad for €265 converted. Picked up the Spinen case as it is a slippery phone. Really fast and snappy
    ☺️

Agent_47 wrote: »
    Yes, excellent phone, no need for a tablet anymore, at 54% charge after 24 hrs downloading apps, watching YouTube, transferring accounts, 4 k screen is gorgeous. Not bad for €265 converted. Picked up the Spinen case as it is a slippery phone. Really fast and snappy
    ☺️

I ordered mine on the 12th still not dispatched was on chat with them told me it was ready for dispatch for delivery on the 26th have to wait and see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Ordered the premium friday, received it Tuesday morning.

omeara1113 wrote: »
    I ordered mine on the 12th still not dispatched was on chat with them told me it was ready for dispatch for delivery on the 26th have to wait and see

Had to get a nano sim card but it was easy to setup. Another bargain thread and I have a 128gb micro SD on the way. Camera is awesome and the screen makes viewing so much easier. Enjoy when you get it

finally my order has been dispatched

lovely phone, very slippery so make sure you have a case

Case and screen protector bought with it ��

• Advertisement
Advertisement