Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aviva Insurance 5% Discount Code

Options
  • 02-08-2018 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

5% off home or car policies

FF2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭fclauson

5% off home or car policies

FF2018
    works in Sept 2019 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bearh72

Works in November 2019 too! saved me €50 thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Works in Jan 2020. But hoping that using this voucher doesn't invalidate any future insurance claims!!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Working in March 2020! (every little helps & all that..)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭userfriendly

Would anybody be interested in a Google sheet I use for shopping around for car insurance including discount codes I come across?

Example data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ImnVVSoIp8lAmeu_B700LzSPrz6q0ixFgIHOQG1BraY/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'd be happy to make a blank public sheet that people can copy or print and use to shop around at renewal time if there's any interest. Can also be used to crowd source discount codes and money saving tips.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭KingCong

Would anybody be interested in a Google sheet I use for shopping around for car insurance including discount codes I come across?

Example data here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ImnVVSoIp8lAmeu_B700LzSPrz6q0ixFgIHOQG1BraY/edit?usp=drivesdk

I'd be happy to make a blank public sheet that people can copy or print and use to shop around at renewal time if there's any interest. Can also be used to crowd source discount codes and money saving tips.

That's a handy sheet, much obliged I've just made a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Only seeing the sheet myself. Will be very handy when shopping around. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Just bumping in case anyone is aware of discount codes for Aviva?

Advertisement