Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,125 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Just make sure you read the small print when it comes to the higher qualifying amounts (75/100€), the € off vouchers are for 2 transactions not one.

You can't spend 100€ now, get 20€ voucher for your next 100€ shop, you get 2 x 10€ vouchers for amounts over 50€, so you need to split the shopping at check-out or go more than once.

But a 20% discount is not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭flatpack

great op,
    i wonder can i use this voucher to buy fujitsu tablet m532 from tesco (current price149€)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭vickers209

Be aware it Says off your NEXT Shop.:(
    That you will get a till voucher to be used on your next shop

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Eh it says so in the title, the body and the advert. Obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭barneyrub

Just make sure you read the small print when it comes to the higher qualifying amounts (75/100€), the € off vouchers are for 2 transactions not one.

You can't spend 100€ now, get 20€ voucher for your next 100€ shop, you get 2 x 10€ vouchers for amounts over 50€, so you need to split the shopping at check-out or go more than once.

But a 20% discount is not bad.
    IT's better that way though. Gives you more flexibility when spending the vouchers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

hero.jpg

Full details

Not as good as the aldi vouchers but could be handy.

Terms
    *Spend €75 and receive 1 x €10 off €50 and 1 x €5 off €25 voucher to be used on 2 separate shops. Spend €100 and receive 2 x €10 vouchers to be used on 2 separate shops. **Offer excludes timepiece restaurants, clothing, homeware, tobacco products, medicines, lottery products, infant milk formula, checkout bags, gift vouchers, gift cards, savings stamps or mobile top-up. To claim voucher, spend €25 or more on groceries in DUNNES STORES. Present this voucher at the checkout at the beginning of your transaction. Can only be used provided the specified minimum amount has been spent on items from the department(s) specified and in a single transaction. Valid only in the store(s) specified. Copied damaged or defaced coupons will not be accepted. This voucher is and shall remain at all times the property of DUNNES STORES. Only one voucher per customer, per transaction and per visit. Voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other promotional voucher offer. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. Valid dates are displayed on voucher. No change given.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Cool thanks for heads up. Was thinking of doing weekly shop there this week now I definitely will ....every little helps and all that :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I never got the Aldi offer.

Currently getting SuperQuinm/SuperValu €10 off €40/€50 spend which does us grand!

So you can't print this off then can ye? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

I just used one of the €8 off €40 vouchers and got the €5 off €25 with my reciept. I don't really like dunnes but tonight I just bought everything that was on offer. All toiletries and cleaning products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭JTMan

vickers209 wrote: »
    Be aware it Says off your NEXT Shop.:(
    That you will get a till voucher to be used on your next shop

Are Tesco accepting these vouchers as money off your current shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭lau1247

So you can't print this off then can ye? :rolleyes:

Can't you read man :rolleyes: No.. Kidding, I know where you're coming from.

You can print it off when you spend sufficient amount of money in dunnes to get your receipt :P

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

lau1247 wrote: »
    Can't you read man :rolleyes: No.. Kidding, I know where you're coming from.

You can print it off when you spend sufficient amount of money in dunnes to get your receipt :P

Awh!

Wonder could ye say... I lost my original but I happened to take a picture and print it off.... Haha! :pac:

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

JTMan wrote: »
    Are Tesco accepting these vouchers as money off your current shop.

If you spend over €75 and get two vouchers, there's some sense in using one in Tesco (assuming they'll accept them) if you wish to.

But if you spend €25 to €75, you're much better off using your single voucher in Dunnes, if you can, to generate yet another voucher and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

http://www.dunnesstores.com/offer13/food-wine/fcp-category/home

States in the T&C's that you have to print out this voucher page first to redeem the money off vouchers. Anyone know if that is necessary, or do they just give you the money off voucher on the back of a receipt if you spend the required amount.?
    Have to do a shop today and don't have access to a printer at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭A Law

Where do you see that? In the t&c's it says to present this voucher.. I'd imagine showing them on your phone would count.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

Hopefully.
    The 'one voucher per customer' made me wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Was in my local dunnes earlier and they automatically gave out the vouchers at the end of the receipt they said there was no need to print voucher even though it says it on it to present it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 scubo

Where do you see that? In the t&c's it says to present this voucher.. I'd imagine showing them on your phone would count.

I work in Dunnes. There is a barcode on the voucher that we need to scan and we also need to keep the vouchers to send up to the cash office at the end of the day. So showing on your phone won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,125 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

SMI wrote: »
    http://www.dunnesstores.com/offer13/food-wine/fcp-category/home

States in the T&C's that you have to print out this voucher page first to redeem the money off vouchers. Anyone know if that is necessary, or do they just give you the money off voucher on the back of a receipt if you spend the required amount.?
    Have to do a shop today and don't have access to a printer at the moment...

The text with "present this voucher" is valid for the money off voucher you get with this promotion, you do not need a voucher to participate in the promotion (i.e. to receive the money off voucher).

You simply purchase and at the end of the transaction you get a voucher for the appropriate amount which you than have 10 days to use with your next shop and that voucher you need as original.

In my local dunnes there was a nightmare going on, with people splitting their shop into several transactions to cash in more than of their voucher or noticing they need a copuple of cent for the next threshold and hence running back into the isle to add something cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

AFAIK the money-off voucher is only valid from the day AFTER your initial purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Can the vouchers be used to buy phone credit, if I buy 30 euro credit, can I use my 5 euro voucher?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

biccies wrote: »
    Can the vouchers be used to buy phone credit, if I buy 30 euro credit, can I use my 5 euro voucher?

No. As with all Dunnes spend and save vouchers, the small print strictly forbids purchasing phone credit.

If you want to use your voucher to buy phone credit, use it in Tesco. But remember you won't earn another voucher by doing so.

bump
    Ends Saturday

The vouchers I got stated that they were only valid til 30/09. So I never got to use them :( not payday til Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

snubbleste wrote: »
    bump
    Ends Saturday

Ends 10/10/14. It's written up in the shops & my voucher (from yesterday's shop) also ends 10/10/14. I wonder what they'll tempt us with then? Half price tins of biscuits (foxs christmas tin is on the shelves, mysteriously overpriced....), x selection boxes for €y, etc.

They must've extended the promotion then

I might ring first and see if they'll honour my vouchers, I've 3 *€10 off €50 spend !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

rosieirl wrote: »
    Ends 10/10/14. It's written up in the shops & my voucher (from yesterday's shop) also ends 10/10/14. I wonder what they'll tempt us with then? Half price tins of biscuits (foxs christmas tin is on the shelves, mysteriously overpriced....), x selection boxes for €y, etc.

The offer ends Saturday, as in they stop issuing new vouchers on 04/10. These vouchers are valid for 10 days.

Your voucher says 10/10 because it 10 days after your last shop. Anyone shopping there today, it would say 11/10 and so on, up to a maximum of 14/10 (as Sat 4th is the last day).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

So if I use my 5 euro voucher on saturday, do I need to spend at least 30€ in order to get another voucher? or I won't get anything because I'm using the voucher?

Advertisement