Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating agencies

• 02-01-2019 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

Has anyone used dating agencies and can recommend any?
    I’m 37 and fed up of dating apps and thought it might be a good alternative!

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭iuil1999

I haven't but I think the Table for Six sounds interesting. Or Knobs and Knockers. Both seem like a bit of craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 accounts10

Thanks for the recommendations. Will check them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yegorzima

You may find top 5 Senior Dating Apps here such as Brilic, OurTime and others. There their cons and props were discribed so you will be able to find something suitable for you for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 11,850 ✭✭✭✭anewme

A table for six is very poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭2 fast

anewme wrote: »
    A table for six is very poor.

Really? I've tried to book in but its always sold out. What was you experience of it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,850 ✭✭✭✭anewme

We booked months in advance so gave lots of notice. Cancelled by them the day before. Took ages to get our money back. Seems lots of women, not enough men.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

What about intro? has anyone tried them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Don't know what you think of this suggestion as it's not actually a dating agency, but have you tried going to any events with meetup.com? My friend met his girlfriend though a meetup walking group

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭KJohnson7780

Just wondering what to expect from my first meeting with an agency guys? Im thinking of giving it a try 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 7 limeric

I've tried Twos Company after using dating apps.

They were very dishonest.

Once they get your money from you they aren't really interested in actually finding you a partner.

These kind of services might work better if they had incentive by doing a monthly installment payment plan.

I paid everything upfront (stupidly)

• Advertisement
Advertisement