Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Islandbridge/Chapelizod path closed

• 14-01-2021 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,759 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know why the foot/cycle path along the Liffey between Islandbridge and Chapelizod is closed?

(Apologies if this is mentioned elsewhere, I tried to search but found nothing)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭trellheim

it wasnt' closed a couple of weeks ago - there are three entry points - Ballyfermot, Chapelizod and the War memorial - which one was closed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,759 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

trellheim wrote: »
    it wasnt' closed a couple of weeks ago - there are three entry points - Ballyfermot, Chapelizod and the War memorial - which one was closed ?

From the park - the number of joggers pulling up looking puzzled, I'm guessing it was only closed yesterday or the day before, there was a barrier and tape closing it off. I thought maybe a tree fell, or a land slip or something maybe.

Advertisement