Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Language school - Spain

• 17-08-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I've decided to head to Spain for a minimum of 2 months to improve my Spanish. That was easy; choosing a language school - not so much!

I'm looking for a reputable language school in a relatively lively part of Spain.

I've come across Estudio Sampere, CLIC, Cervantes Escuela Internacional... but can't find many reviews.

Any recommendations/tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 woodstock1708

Sampere is a good choice. They've got schools all over Spain too. You could do part of the time in Salamanca, and part of the time in Madrid, for example.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=95703539

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭LilyPool

Thanks woodstock1708. Estudio Sampere is top of my list at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'd want to stay in one place, although having the option of splitting my time between two places is nice.

Any idea what their Alicante school is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

LilyPool wrote: »
    Thanks woodstock1708. Estudio Sampere is top of my list at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'd want to stay in one place, although having the option of splitting my time between two places is nice.

Any idea what their Alicante school is like?

I've booked 3 weeks with Sampere in Madrid in November.

Found their website really good and they were very helpful and easy to deal with.

Staying with a host family, single room, full board.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Nadiua

Cervantes it is a very good school, I know it. You'll find a very good quality of education there.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

Nadiua wrote: »
    Cervantes it is a very good school, I know it. You'll find a very good quality of education there.

The question was asked 5 years ago :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement