Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

spanish tutors

• 02-06-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Does anyone know any good sites to find a Spanish tutor? Preferrably a qualified one who is not just trying their luck ;) I'm not interested in classes as want to progress quicker I have some Spanish already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

I'm not sure about any links to tutors but this thread might help you out...

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭TO_ARTHUR!

...and not forgetting this thread too!

Hope I've helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 raquelf1

Hola, mi nombre es Raquel y soy nativa española (Madrid-España). Soy graduada en Educación y profesora cualificada en la enseñanza del español. He realizado cursos con el Instituto Cervantes, la International House de Madrid y la Universidad Nebrija.
    Mis clases son a través de skype y están enfocadas a cubrir todas las destrezas (oral, escrita, lectora y auditiva), centrándome en los intereses y necesidades del alumnado.
    He trabajado con alumnado de diferentes edades, tanto en España como en Irlanda.
    Puedes ponerte en contacto conmigo para cualquier duda o aclaración.

Un saludo.
    Raquel

Hello, my name is Raquel and I am a Spanish native woman (from Madrid-Spain). I have a Education degree and I am a qualified Spanish teacher. I have recieved training from Instituto Cervantes, International House (Madrid) and Universidad Nebrija.
    My skype classes are focusing on your needs and I work every skill (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
    I've worked with people from different ages in Spain and in Ireland (Donobate).
    Please, don't hesitate to contact me for any doubts or questions.

Regards,
    Raquel

• Registered Users Posts: 7 janito

Skr4wny wrote: »
    Does anyone know any good sites to find a Spanish tutor? Preferrably a qualified one who is not just trying their luck ;) I'm not interested in classes as want to progress quicker I have some Spanish already.

Hello,
    I think I can really help you understand Spanish without that stress which learning a language usually involves.
    I´m an experienced teacher of Spanish from the best speaking place "Valladolid". I teach online Spanish classes on a well known platform. For example now I´m teaching Spanish through Spanish short movies” We discuss the plot, characters. Students have lots of assignments, exercises, grammar. Students have the opportunity to practise everyday life situations while enjoying movies, humour sketches and so on. Students can also contact me via email for anything they want.
    I can also teach via skype to students who want to develop their communicative skills.

You can contact me at skype: isabelmourealvarez or a t (34) 659276126 (as a new user I can´t post my email adress yet)
    My name is Isabel.
    Janito

Advertisement