Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Offering Japanese lessons/grinds? Post here!

• 07-10-2011 9:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I know there are people who are offering or would like to offer Japanese lessons and grinds and although it is counted as advertising, it is also potentially beneficial to members here. This is just a trial run to see how it goes so post here if you're offering lessons or grinds. Please DO NOT post email addresses or phone numbers. If you wish to contact someone do so via PM. Posting email or phone numbers will get you an infraction. You have been warned! If you are posting an ad it would also be helpful to note what education and qualifications you have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FrankKazuo

Hey I'm Japanese-Peruvian and I'm 20 years old studying in the University of Limerick.

Anybody interested in Japanese or Spanish one-on-one lessons!

Message me if you are!

宜しくお願いします!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 innominat

Hi I lived in Japan for 6 months in 2008 but iv forgotten the Japanese I learned. I would be interested in lessons but it would be next January( maybe earlier) as I'm taking German lessons soon.
    How long will you be in limerick for 1 year?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Merged thread with grinds thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FrankKazuo

innominat wrote: »
    Hi I lived in Japan for 6 months in 2008 but iv forgotten the Japanese I learned. I would be interested in lessons but it would be next January( maybe earlier) as I'm taking German lessons soon.
    How long will you be in limerick for 1 year?

hi!! I'll be in Limerick until January! Let me know if you want lessons anytime!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Japanese Lessons

Are you interested in learning Japanese?

I did the Japanese LC, received an A in the CEFR language exam and most importantly lived in Japan for a year through study abroad. I can help and give you the confidence to become a more natural speaker, and tackle the leaving cert syllabus.

One to one classes starting from Sept '14.

Feel free to email me if you're interested

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Are you interested in learning Japanese?

I did the Japanese LC, received an A in the CEFR language exam and most importantly lived in Japan for a year through study abroad. I can help and give you the confidence to become a more natural speaker, and tackle the leaving cert syllabus.

One to one classes starting from Sept '14.

Feel free to email me if you're interested

Moved this into the Grinds thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 yunaineurope

Hello,my name is Yuna. I am a native chinese speaker and influent japanese speaker, experienced in teaching both languages to both adults and children. I'm based in Dublin.

Lesson Content
    ・Grammar
    ・Vocabulary
    ・Reading
    ・Writing
    ・Conversation
    ・Kanji (chinese characters)

If you are interested and you would like some more information, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
    yunawu01 at gmail.com
    You can also find me with this account on facebook.
    I'm looking forward to studying with you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Japanese Lessons 101

Teaching Japanese from reading and writing to speech and grammar as well as culture.
    15 euro per class OR 120 for 10 , (save 30 euro)

Advertisement