Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

where are all the jobs?? (NO CHAT - Read post #481 before posting)

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

OMG, i just found the best job ever but i dont qualify :(

The Apprentice!
    We have a vacancy for a milliners apprentice! This role involves working on the school side of our business, making fascinators/hats and assisting with the school. The apprentice will be trained in all aspects of millinery as part of their role. Some adminstration skills are also required. The successful candidate must qualify for the FAS Work Placement Programme. For more information check our vacancy out on the FAS website: JB566703

from this website http://www.beadsandbling.com/store/

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

academy is looking for bar staff for the last few weeks.......says apply with cv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭yahurespuestas

where is that "academy"...

any other job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭yahurespuestas

i have been hearing that lots of jobs are comming for the winter seasson... you know wherE?

thx

argos and pennys are hiring in the blanch sc

• Advertisement

La Pizza on O'Connell Street looking for kitchen porters

the engraving shop in blanch SC are looking for staff

i seen loads in town on saturday, can remember them now off the top of my head :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Schuh in Liffey Valley are taking Christmas staff, I'd assume the rest of the stores are too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Tramco in Rathmines are looking to take on some experienced part time bar staff. Their email can be found on their facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/tramcobrewery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

Londis on Parkgate St are looking for full-time staff.

Eurospar in Inchicore looking for a flexible deli worker, can't remember if it said experienced or not.

• Advertisement

Spar on O'Connell Street beside Laigans looking for staff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Gibson Hotel holding interviews Tuesday.

From their Facebook page:
    Like to work at the gibson hotel!!
    We are holding an Open Day for Interviews on Tuesday 23rd November 9am-11am.

All candidates must have:
    experience in a similar role is essential
    excellent communication skills

Food & Beverage assistants
    Chef de Parties
    Accommodation Assistants
    Kitchen Porters

Small womens clothes shop at the junction between Clarendon St/Chatham St called EMMA I think, looking for a part-timer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Scien wrote: »
    Copan Cafe want 50 new staff. Opening tomorrow apparently.

http://breakingnews.ie/ireland/cafe-bar-to-create-50-jobs-484916.html

Any idea where in Rathmines that is? One of my mates wants to throw a CV down.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Any idea where in Rathmines that is? One of my mates wants to throw a CV down.

304 Rathmines Road. Beside Boots.

O'Neill's pub on Suffolk St have a staff wanted sign up, doesn't specify what the job is/are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

Twee. wrote: »
    O'Neill's pub on Suffolk St have a staff wanted sign up, doesn't specify what the job is/are though.

i think i seen chef wrote on the sign

They put up another sign! I saw the chef one too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Another O'Neill's on Pearse St have a sign up looking for part-time bar and lounge staff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

Six jobs going in the city centre. Apply to Government Buildings

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Londis on New Street South (end of Clanbrassil Street), Dublin 8, are looking for staff, and the 'Chicken Hut' on Clanbrassil Street.

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Londis on New Street South (end of Clanbrassil Street), Dublin 8, are looking for staff, and the 'Chicken Hut' on Clanbrassil Street.

Is experience necessary?

Is experience necessary?

I won't be able to tell before Sunday afternoon, sorry about that.

The reason is, I'm working in that area (not in one of the two places, but in a community service for people with disabilities), but I am not around there until Sunday.

Lars1916 wrote: »
    I won't be able to tell before Sunday afternoon, sorry about that.

The reason is, I'm working in that area (not in one of the two places, but in a community service for people with disabilities), but I am not around there until Sunday.

No worries, my mate is going to go down and hand his CV in tomorrow.

No worries, my mate is going to go down and hand his CV in tomorrow.

Righteo ;)

Good luck from me, as far as I can see, the lads in Londis seem to be fine, I'm in there 2 or 3 times a week with the person I'm looking after and they appear to be a decent crowd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the kestrel house in walkinstown is reopening and hiring kitchen staff, chefs and bar staff
    applied myself so fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Penneys Dundrum and O Connell St are hiring

Pt Time Days Retail Operative Mon-Fri 2-6 pmRetail OperativePrimark Unit 21, Dundrum Town Centrefindoutmore_rec.jpgspacer.gifPart time Days Retail Operative 10-2 Mon-FriRetail OperativePrimark Unit 21, Dundrum Town Centrefindoutmore_rec.jpgspacer.gifWeekend& Evenings Retail Operative (Must be available to work 2 late nights Mon-Fri &Weekends)Retail OperativePrimark Unit 21, Dundrum Town Centrefindoutmore_rec.jpgspacer.gifRetail Operative: 20 Hour Evening Contract (Mon - Fri)Retail OperativePenneys, O`Connell Streetfindoutmore_rec.jpg

Click on find out more and it brings you to the application

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

They are looking for a full time sales assistant in the hiking shop in temple bar. It's near the button factory if thats any help.
    Apologies for not knowing the name.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

Advertisement