Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Somebody who I’m unsure about is Davy Fitz.
    I’ve heard very mixed things about people who have had dealings with him.

As in good & bad or bad & bad

• Registered Users Posts: 30,185 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

As in good & bad or bad & bad

Some people like him and think he's great and others would find him tough going and how he's treat people but it wouldn't be bad bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Some people like him and think he's great and others would find him tough going and how he's treat people but it wouldn't be bad bad.

By all accounts he is very driven. If your doing your best and giving 100% he will back you but if your slacking a bit, well good luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Hailey Baldwin aka Justin Beibers Mrs.

She came up on my feed with some quote & it reminded of how I never took to her for no real reason other than I always thought she looked very skanky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Hailey Baldwin aka Justin Beibers Mrs.

She came up on my feed with some quote & it reminded of how I never took to her for no real reason other than I always thought she looked very skanky

Seems to be the look that Bieber and her are going for, skanger chic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Seems to be the look that Bieber and her are going for, skanger chic?

I can understand Beiber having to go for that look because he's trying to be a big man now. & the poor thing can only grow himself a ronnie. So it's the greasy trucker look he's created for himself to try & look a bit manly.

But she seemed to be skanky from whenever she first appeared with him. Don't know anything about her from before.

I dont know anything about her now even. I just see the odd picture and I can barely look at her.

I can understand Beiber having to go for that look because he's trying to be a big man now. & the poor thing can only grow himself a ronnie. So it's the greasy trucker look he's created for himself to try & look a bit manly.

But she seemed to be skanky from whenever she first appeared with him. Don't know anything about her from before.

I dont know anything about her now even. I just see the odd picture and I can barely look at her.

Stephen Baldwin's daughter so fairly privileged upbringing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

humberklog wrote: »
    Miriam Margoyles.

Radio/TV straight off when she comes on.

YES. Though I don’t think it’s inexplicable. She’s really rude and passes it off as “delightful” quirkiness.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    David Walliams. I think he is hiding something big. Dont know what it is, but he'll be found out sometime.

Uh huh. There’s something about him...

O'Connor is a complete and utter tool. Married into RTE royalty, has Noel Kelly as his manager...

Still can't keep a show. More unlikable than the squits.

Reminds me of Gerry Ryan. RTÉ kept trying to foist Gerry Ryan presented television shows on the Irish public and they always failed. Sorry, RTÉ, but some faces are absolutely just for radio.

• Advertisement

Uh huh. There’s something about him...

Think that everything is a character, no real personality left,

Tom McGurk

Typifies the smug, rugby-loving, RTE D4 elites who talk down to the proletariat whenever their smug mushes appear on our screen.

I passed him once, in the foyer of a hotel and he had the real head of a bollox.

Genuine LOL-age here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Owen Jones, irritating twat who'se level is Student politics

Owen Jones, irritating twat who'se level is Student politics

Nothing inexplicable about that. :pac: He’s the lefty Ben Shapiro - even many of those who agree with him find to be a smug twerp.

YES. Though I don’t think it’s inexplicable. She’s really rude and passes it off as “delightful” quirkiness.

Like for example, I’m totally with Matthew Perry here. He doesn’t indulge her. And it’s not an ageism thing. I’d be equally as disgusted if Gemma there said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

Like for example, I’m totally with Matthew Perry here. He doesn’t indulge her. And it’s not an ageism thing. I’d be equally as disgusted if Gemma there said it.

Agreed but while we're here I have to point out how much I f*cking hate Mathew Perry too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Reminds me of Gerry Ryan. RTÉ kept trying to foist Gerry Ryan presented television shows on the Irish public and they always failed. Sorry, RTÉ, but some faces are absolutely just for radio.

And he was the most ungrateful jerk for anything he DID get.

And for a guy who was being paid exorbitant amounts (but, bizarrely, always short of cash)... he was a jerk.

I'd genuinely change the channel when he was on TV-he'd started to sniff his own flatulence towards the end of his life.

O'Connor reminds me of Ryan too much, even down to the complete ineptness he displays on the job.

Unrelated, but Julianne Moore annoys the hell out of me. Everytime she pops up in a movie, movie's completely ruined for me. She's a terrible actress.
    Then when I see her in interviews, or in anything else, she just comes across as completely fake with zero personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Stephen Baldwin's daughter so fairly privileged upbringing

Wrong Baldwin, Alec is her dad, not Stephen.

Wrong Baldwin, Alec is her dad, not Stephen.

Nope, they're right. Stephen is Hailey's dad.

Ireland Baldwin is Alec's daughter.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Nope, they're right. Stephen is Hailey's dad.

Ireland Baldwin is Alec's daughter.

Whoops! I stand corrected! Apologies! Genuinely thought it was Alec. Early onset of Alzheimer’s perhaps.....:rolleyes::pac:

• Advertisement

Whoops! I stand corrected! Apologies! Genuinely thought it was Alec. Early onset of Alzheimer’s perhaps.....:rolleyes::pac:

Might be confusing Hailey with Hilaria.

The latter is Alec's wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

Probably already been said but lee Evans!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I used to loathe Bradley Walsh. His face and his voice made me want to smash the telly.

So until recently, I refused to watch The Chase. Then a couple of months ago I watched a full episode and got hooked. Now I like Bradley.

So my hatred was truly inexplicable, it appears.

Plus he's a committed republican.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Everyone seems to like him but Mickey Flanagan I don't like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Robin Williams. Saw him on the Graham Norton show before he died and he was the most punchable person I ever saw on that sofa. So irritating.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    Robin Williams. Saw him on the Graham Norton show before he died and he was the most punchable person I ever saw on that sofa in my life. So irritating.

WOW

A nicer, more caring, funny person you could not wish to meet. Absolute tragedy he died. Genius IMO

Fits the thread perfectly though

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Came across an interview of Mattress Mick seems a very sweet smart guy, lol but the lad interviewing him "Joe Doyle Entrepreneur" he calls himself, comes across as a BS merchant. Had to switch off when he advised Mick to open a mattress shop in Dublin Airport.... :confused: Who the hell would be buying a mattress in the Airport :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Came across an interview of Mattress Mick seems a very sweet smart guy, lol but the lad interviewing him "Joe Doyle Entrepreneur" he calls himself, comes across as a BS merchant. Had to switch off when he advised Mick to open a mattress shop in Dublin Airport.... :confused: Who the hell would be buying a mattress in the Airport :rolleyes:

He was in the radio in the lead up to a football qualifying tournament and spoke of the importance of a good nights sleep in such circumstances, and He offered the team two mattresses one for Roy Keane and one for Martin O’Neil. When asked about the rest of the team he said if the managers get a good nights sleep it will trickle down to the team :) so he wouldn’t commit to 30 mattresses:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

RayM wrote: »
    Ridiculous thread. There's nothing inexplicable about hating Hitler or the Happy Pear twins.

God Ted what is he like? Hitler or one of those Happy Pear fellas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

In the spirit of "stars" that RTE latch onto and try to make happen, Doireann Garrihy. She's about as interesting and funny as haemorrhoids.

Advertisement