22-11-2020, 16:57   #1
Ads by Google

Forum Request - Relationships

I frequently have things about relationships I'd like to talk about but there is nowhere to do it. RI is too serious for some of the regular things I'd like to talk about, and Sex and Sexuality or whatever it's called is invite only or something. I don't think the men or women specific subs are really appropriate either.

I guess this has been talked about before because it feels pretty obvious for there to be a forum about relationships in general. Can close the request without discussion if that's the case.
Advertisement
22-11-2020, 19:54   #2
Ted_YNWA
The Tedinator

There is an Online Dating forum as well. It is, like Sex & Sexuality forum, a Request Access based forum.

As RI is already active, this would probably be the first port of call for these kind of threads. As the topics will be personal/emotions based on a Relationship topic, it would need a similarly strict approach as RI.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2056968455
22-11-2020, 20:32   #3
Ads by Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_YNWA View Post
There is an Online Dating forum as well. It is, like Sex & Sexuality forum, a Request Access based forum.

As RI is already active, this would probably be the first port of call for these kind of threads. As the topics will be personal/emotions based on a Relationship topic, it would need a similarly strict approach as RI.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2056968455
A sex forum, a dating forum, and a very serious issues forum. Nothing for just general chat about relationships.. I'd say there's a bit of a hole there considering the site's demographics.

Worth considering in my opinion because I've had multiple things pop up recently where I've felt there was nowhere to post. Not a serious specific issue.. More firing off ideas and seeing what others have to say.

Last edited by Ads by Google; 22-11-2020 at 20:40.
26-12-2020, 12:57   #4
Faith
Mary Berry is my idol
Would one of the social forums, like The Ladies Lounge or The Gentlemen's Club suit?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion