Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Did you lose a Leaf Blower in Portlaoise?

• 14-02-2020 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am copying this post in both the Gardening and Laois Fora:

Someone lost a backpack style leaf blower near my house last week. It fell out of their vehicle onto the road!

I happened to be just inside my own wall at the time so I was able to rescue it off the road and sit it safely by the side for the owner to come back and claim it. Anyway - no-one came back.

With that in mind if you are a gardener who lost a backpack leaf blower in the Portlaoise area drop me a PM.

P.S.: You'll have to prove to me that it's yours and come to collect it in the same vehicle so I know you're not a chancer!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi All,

P.S.: You'll have to prove to me that it's yours and come to collect it in the same vehicle so I know you're not a chancer!

That excludes 99.99% of boards users.

It's mine, my car had 4 wheels and and engine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭blackbox

Probably belongs to a contractor.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭standardg60

Good to see there are still some moral people out there.

Advertisement