Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Note

• 03-02-2020 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭

A woman, bit upright because her husband was late coming home again, decided to leave a note, saying,

"I've had enough and have left you...don't bother coming after me."

Then she hid under the bed to see his reaction.

After a short while the husband came home.

She could hear him in the kitchen before he came into the bedroom.

She could see him walk towards the dresser and pick up the note...

After a minute or so, he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone...

"She's finally gone. Yeah, I know, about bloody time.

I'm coming to see you. Put on that sexy French nightie.

I love you...can't wait to see you...we'll do all the naughty things you like."

He hung up, grabbed his keys, and left.

She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed.

Seething with rage and with tears in her eyes, she grabbed the note to see what he wrote.

"I can see your feet. We're out of bread; be back in five minutes."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement