Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help with parts

• 20-11-2019 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

Folks, little help if you please.

I'm selling my Seiko Samurai SRPB49J1 but need to buy new link pins as some are missing from the bracelet I never used.

Can anyone link me to a site to buy the correct ones? Obviously don't want to sell it without the bracelet in working order.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭funkyouup

Might have the ones you need here -

https://www.strapcode.com/collections/spring-bar-pin

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

I would contact Timemark in Ballymount and ask them for a pin and collar. As far as I know they are not all the same size/thickness, on some the collar sits inside the center link and others it's on the outside.

Can't imagine Strapcode carrying pin and collars for Seiko stock bracelets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

HDMI wrote: »
    I would contact Timemark in Ballymount and ask them for a pin and collar. As far as I know they are not all the same size/thickness, on some the collar sits inside the center link and others it's on the outside.

Can't imagine Strapcode carrying pin and collars for Seiko stock bracelets.

From research i did online it's a centre link collar.
    Will look up timemark, thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭saccades

Watchpartsplaza for genuine seiko parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Did you ever get that bracelet fixed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

shutup wrote: »
    Did you ever get that bracelet fixed?

Yes in the watch repair shop in Blanchardstown for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Hi there, looking for recommendations on a repair. I have a Tag, approx 20 yrs old, I have lost the bezel off it and require a replacement. I’ve been quoted €500.00 by a dealer. It’s a WK1120-D.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭oxocube

ArielAtom wrote: »
    Hi there, looking for recommendations on a repair. I have a Tag, approx 20 yrs old, I have lost the bezel off it and require a replacement. I’ve been quoted €500.00 by a dealer. It’s a WK1120-D.

Checked on eBay and there is a few available for around $180. Its a 18k gold bezel which is probably way its so expensive.

Sending your watch to Tag directly for a service and needing a new bezel will probably work out around €500.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,223 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

ArielAtom wrote: »

I normally don't like Tags or gold watches, but that's a nice watch. I'd definitely pay the money to get it up and running again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Watch is in with Dawson Jewellers. Looking forward to getting it back now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement