Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf lessons in Limerick or nearby

• 02-02-2020 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭

Been recommend Donal McSweeney in Ballyneety, Ian Kearney in Dromoland, Marion O' Riordion in Ballykisteen and Noel Cassidy in Limerick Racecource.

Anyone got any experience with the people above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Thatsthejob

Donal McSweeney in Ballyneety is worth a visit but pricey at €65 per lesson.

I have no information on Noel Cassidy

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭the greatest game

Donal McSweeney in Ballyneety is worth a visit but pricey at €65 per lesson.

I have no information on Noel Cassidy

Noel Cassidy was the pro in castletroy for many years
    Very nice man , will def teach the fundamentals
    Without over complicating

He played in the British Open as a young man ,
    And he won’t be anywhere 65 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Gary Howie or Jack Ryan in Castletroy.

They just got GC Quad simulator installed there too - have been on it and can vouch for it

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭ShivasIrons

And he won’t be anywhere 65 quid

Why even be concerned about the price? If one coach is €65 for 45 or an hour and another is €50 for 45 minutes are an hour, how does it matter? Is the golfer not looking for results? Can the golfer get the results they are looking for is the only question that matters.

Getting a great price at €30 but your game gets worse is money badly spent, getting better and costing €100 is far better.

Donal is a very good coach, go to him, Marian is a good coach, Ian Kearney is a good coach, Noel Cassidy is a good coach, you will not know who is the best for you by asking others, you have to meet them your self to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Thank you everyone for your replies, seems like I have plenty of good options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Thatsthejob

Anybody have a number for Noel Cassidy I want to book a lesson with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭the greatest game

Gary Howie or Jack Ryan in Castletroy.

They just got GC Quad simulator installed there too - have been on it and can vouch for it

Gary - has a great set up
    and a very good instructor , from the feedback I have heard.
    Jack likewise.

Advertisement