Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which Season Ended With ....?

• 10-02-2020 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

:confused: The last season I saw ended with dragon girl being surrounded by loads of horsemen. Which one was that, please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Season 5 episode 10 (last one in the season) by the sounds of it. Also contained
    Sansa & Theon jumping off the wall of Winterfell
    Cerseis naked walk through Kingslanding (famous Shame, Shame, Shame scene)
    and
    Arya being blinded
    to mention a few of the more important scenes in the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Stigura

Five?! Wow. Seems I have some catching up to do. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Nothing happened after the end of Season 7. You can just leave it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Stigura

:eek: Whooooahh!!! Boy! *Cough!*

Being as the internet is now about 99% pf my social / media exposure; I've found it So hard to duck and weave the absolute saturation coverage that " GOT Blew Out! "

Wow! Really That Bad, eh? Hell! I wonder what happened there? (Rhetorical question, obviously!) And, I know you're not just some randomer who didn't personally like the ending. Because the whole bloody internet was sick. I just avoided getting any sense of Why.

Bummer! Now, I'll have to try and watch the rest. Then be sick :p

'Thanks'! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Ah.................................. lookit... it has moments.. for sure it has moments...

Yeah give it a shot. Hopefully just more prepared for the difference in feel to the show.

• Advertisement
Advertisement