Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 9 | Squeeze [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 20-02-2020 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 9 - "Squeeze"

Airdate - Feb 23rd AMC at 9/8c | Feb 24th on FOX UK at 9PM

The collected communities are reluctantly respecting the new borderlines being imposed on them.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 16 votes

0%
    12%
    SugarlumpsHodors Appletart 2 votes
    0%
    18%
    NUTZZLe BruiseLl31 3 votes
    18%
    TinCoolThe Megaphone[Deleted User] 3 votes
    18%
    Luckycharmbrianregan09CiaranW 3 votes
    12%
    ahaahanannerby 2 votes
    6%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    6%
    Darth Melkor 1 vote
    6%
    omerin 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭Homelander

Does anyone think this is worth watching? I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch this anymore, it showed some signs of improvement at the start of season 9 but it's gone really stale again and a slog to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

I don't think so. I have it on series link and will flick through the episodes when I get spare time.
    I tend to read the plots/reviews after the episodes are shown in the US.

If they are good I might watch it here on a Monday night, if not, I'll skip through it when I am bored.

I had watched it since the start and have invested a lot of time in it but I cut my losses with it a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Quite enjoyed that episode. Held the tension well and I actually felt invested in the story, having not been for the whole first half of the season.

Not sure how long is left in the concept, but I’m determined to see it to the end!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,074 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Quite enjoyed that episode. Held the tension well and I actually felt invested in the story, having not been for the whole first half of the season.

Not sure how long is left in the concept, but I’m determined to see it to the end!!

Yep me too! I will not let it beat me :)
    Hubbie has checked out already.
    Im determined to hang in there until Rick comes back and someone mentions the plane! Could be a looong wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Finally the Alpha/Negan pairing the shippers have been waiting for....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

Finally the Alpha/Negan pairing the shippers have been waiting for....

Oh God, I found that really uncomfortable to watch. Literally had my hands over my eyes.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Recliner wrote: »
    Oh God, I found that really uncomfortable to watch. Literally had my hands over my eyes.:o

The Kevin Zorbo Hercules like fight scenes in the cave were one thing but yeah that particular scene with the two of them invoked a similar reaction in myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Carol was a complete pain in the hole in that episode. Her character has really gone down hill and has turned into an idiot.

Alpha leaving the mask on made me feel sick.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Nasty zombie face sex. And i'm now also claustrophobic.

I didn't think Jerry was going to fit through the first gap, never mind the mouse hole they squeezed through at the end. Take off your armour Jerry? Should have been off and buttered up twenty minutes past! :-)

Should have left Carol to plug the gap. She is painful to watch at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I couldn't see a damn thing for about 3/4 of this episode!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭ebbsy

DoozerT6 wrote: »
    I couldn't see a damn thing for about 3/4 of this episode!

Theres a cream you can get for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

What the hell has happened to Eugene and person at the other end of the Radio? I had nearly totally forgotten about that and he has not been in it since the seaon break?

Advertisement