Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    Big Als Breaded Chicken Burgers (thats the full correct official name of them)
    They are in a BAG of 8 in the frozen food section.

they are 4pp each or two for 7pp! you could have a hot chicken wrap like you'd get in the dili :D

There are SO SO SO SO many Big Al products, so check the pp value BEFORE you buy at the supermarket!

(they are in tesco so if you check tesco.ie you'll be able to see the packaging)

Ooooh that is a good idea!! Might get them and have one in a pitta.

Any more ideas girls/guys? I was thinking some sort of pasta/noodle salad but can't think of what else to add to 40g noodles/pasta to make it filling??

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Elliejo

two triangles of laughing cow light cheese (2pp) Oh my! its gorgeous! You could even have just the one cheese triangle but I love cheese so not so bad for 3pp!

Two triangles of Laughing Cow light cheese is only 1pp. I've just double checked as I was counting it as 1 and I use it a lot!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Jacket Potato with Easy Chicken Salad Filling

ProPoints® Value: 7 per serving
    Servings: 4
    Preparation Time: 5 min
    Cooking Time: 10 min
    Level of Difficulty: Moderate

Potatoes are a healthy food,they make a wholesome snack and are always popular with the family.

Ingredients
    800 g Potatoes, Old, Raw, (ie 4 baked potatoes)
    1 pinch Salt
    1/4 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground)
    2 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw, chopped finely
    2 medium Spring Onions, chopped
    2 large Tomato, chopped
    1 tablespoons Mayonnaise, Low Fat
    2 tablespoons (as purchased) Yogurt, Low Fat, Plain

Instructions
    Wash the potatoes and pat dry. Cut a large cross on the top of each potato. Check your microwave oven instructions to see how long jacket potatoes should be cooked, making sure you allow sufficient time for cooking four potatoes at once.

Cook the potatoes according to the manufacturer's instructions and then allow them to rest for about 3 minutes.

Prepare your filling. Cook the chicken in a frying pan with low fat cooking spray. Mix together the ingredients for the filling. Heat the filling slightly, if desired. Cut a deep cross into each potato and then squeeze the potato from the base to open it up.

Use a table knife to make the opening even larger and spoon in the filling.

ProPoints® Value: 6 per serving
    Preparation Time: 15 min
    Cooking Time: 30 min
    Level of Difficulty: Easy

By using reduced-fat versions of old-standbys like mayonnaise and sour cream, you can turn creamy dishes into healthy meals - just like we did here.

Ingredients
    1 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
    450 g Potatoes, Old, Raw, small new, halved
    2 rasher(s) (medium) Bacon, Streaky, Raw, crisply-cooked, chopped
    2 medium Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw, 300g (10.5 oz) boneless, cooked and chopped
    100 g Fromage Frais, Very Low Fat, Plain, 100g (3.5 oz)
    2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, Low Fat
    2 tablespoons (level) Mustard, Wholegrain
    4 teaspoons Chives, Fresh, chopped

Instructions
    Preheat oven to Gas Mark 7/220°C/425°F. Lightly coat a non-stick baking sheet with cooking spray.

Place potatoes in a microwave safe dish, cover and cook on high power for 6 minutes. Dry potatoes and place on baking sheet. Lightly coat potatoes with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes.

Gently toss potatoes, bacon, chicken, fromage frais, mayonnaise, mustard and chives together. Combine until well-coated. Serve.

ProPoints® Value: 5 per serving
    Preparation Time: 10 min
    Cooking Time: 5 min

Did you know that papaya is a natural steak tenderiser? Combine the two flavours to make delicious wraps.

Ingredients
    225 g Beef, Fillet Steak, Lean, Raw, (8oz), cut into stir-fry strips
    1 medium Papaya, Paw-Paw
    1 medium Spring Onions, 1 bunch, finely chopped
    1/4 individual Cucumber, finely chopped
    30 ml Lime Juice, Fresh, (2 tbsp)
    3 tablespoons Coriander, Fresh, or parsley, chopped
    1 pinch Salt
    1/8 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground), freshly ground
    1 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
    4 medium Soft Tortilla
    1 portion(s) Salad Vegetables with a ProPoints value of Zero, (1 bag mixed leaves)

Instructions
    Put the strips of beef onto a plate and season with salt and pepper. Peel the papaya over the plate to catch any drips of juice. These will help to tenderise the meat.

Remove the black seeds from the papaya, then chop the flesh finely. Add the spring onions, cucumber, lime or lemon juice and coriander or parsley. Season to taste.

Spray a non-stick frying pan or wok with low fat cooking spray. Add the steak strips and stir-fry for 3 - 4 minutes until brown and tender.

Lay the tortillas on a work surface. Add a handful of salad leaves, then share out the steak strips between them. Spoon on some of the salsa. Roll up, slice in half and serve with the remaining salsa and salad leaves.

Notes
    Another time, make these delicious wraps with stir-fry strips of chicken instead of beef, and use mango instead of papaya.

Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad

ProPoints® Value: 2 per serving
    Cooking Time: 40 min

Stir some tasty roasted vegetables and pasta shapes together to make a satisfying salad.

Ingredients
    5 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
    1 large Onion, All Types, red, cut into wedges
    1 medium Pepper, Yellow, deseeded and cut into chunks
    1 medium Courgette, thickly sliced
    1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, (preferably red), deseeded and finely chopped
    2 sprig(s) Thyme, Fresh
    390 g Artichoke Hearts, Edible Portion, Cooked, in brine, drained
    4 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, on the vine
    100 g Pasta, White, Dried, shapes
    1 tablespoons Lemon Juice
    1 pinch Salt, and freshly ground black pepper

Instructions
    Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.

Put the olive oil into a large roasting pan and add the onion, pepper, courgette and chilli. Toss to coat in the oil. Season and add the herb sprigs.

Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir in the artichokes and place the cherry tomatoes on top. Roast for 5-8 more minutes. Cool whilst the pasta cooks.

Cook the pasta shapes for 10-12 minutes until just tender – they should retain a little 'bite'. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly, then drain thoroughly.

Stir the pasta shapes and lemon juice through the vegetables. Season, then serve.

Cooking Time: 12 min

This easy salad is perfect for a light meal – and so good for you too!

Ingredients
    100 g Pasta, White, Dried, bows or spirals
    100 g Beans, Green, fine, sliced
    1 individual Lettuce, Romaine or cos, roughly shredded
    1 small Onion, All Types, red, thinly sliced
    16 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, halved
    12 individual Olives, in Brine, black or green
    80 g Sainsbury's Italian Milano Salami, thinly sliced
    20 g Cheese, Parmesan, shavings
    4 leaf/leaves Basil, fresh, to garnish
    1 tablespoons Oil, Olive
    2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
    1/2 teaspoons (heaped) Mustard, Dijon, or wholegrain mustard
    1 pinch Salt, and black pepper, freshly ground

Instructions
    Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes until just tender, or cook according to pack instructions. At the same time, simmer the green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain them and cool them with cold, running water. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.

In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, beans, lettuce, red onion, tomatoes and olives. Share between 4 bowls or plates, then arrange an equal amount of salami on top of each salad. Share the Parmesan cheese and basil leaves between them.

To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. Sprinkle over the salads and serve.

Servings: 2

Treat yourself to this deliciously different salad with its lively lemon dressing.

Ingredients
    50 g Pasta, White, Dried, shells
    150 g Asparagus, Raw, trimmed and halved
    1 teaspoons Lemon, finely grated zest
    6 tablespoons Fromage Frais, Very Low Fat, Plain
    1 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, or dill (chopped, fresh) plus sprig for garnish
    225 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked, peeled, defrosted if frozen
    1 portion(s) Lettuce, shredded
    1/4 individual Cucumber, thinly sliced
    12 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, halved

Instructions
    Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water, according to pack instructions, until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.

Meanwhile, cook asparagus for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain well.

In a large bowl, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, fromage frais and dill or parsley. Stir in pasta, asparagus and prawns. Season to taste.

Arrange lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes on two serving plates. Top with pasta mixture and serve, garnished with dill or parsley.

Servings: 6
    Cooking Time: 9 min

Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella have natural affinities - add balsamic-infused pasta and you've got a wonderful meal.

Ingredients
    225 g Pasta, White, Dried, uncooked, ideally fusilli or other spiral pasta
    1 tablespoons Vinegar, All Types, balsamic, or more to taste
    2 teaspoons Oil, Olive
    1/2 teaspoons (as purchased) Oregano, dried
    150 g Tomatoes, Cherry, halved
    30 g Basil, Dried, Ground, fresh, chopped
    60 g Cheese, Mozzarella Light, diced
    1/8 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
    1/8 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground)

Instructions
    Cook pasta according to package directions without added salt or fat. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add vinegar, oil and oregano; toss to coat.

Fold in tomatoes, basil and mozzarella; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled.

Notes
    Flavour Booster: Sun-dried tomatoes add an intense and sweet taste to this dish. Place 15g sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed) in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside 10 minutes to plump. Drain well and substitute for half the cherry tomatoes in the recipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

I'm getting hungry looking at all those recipes! I badly need food,only in from work and would love someone to just hand me a dinner, not a hope of himself doing it anyway :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

Roasted Vegetable Pasta Salad

ProPoints® Value: 2 per serving
    Cooking Time: 40 min

Stir some tasty roasted vegetables and pasta shapes together to make a satisfying salad.

Ingredients
    5 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
    1 large Onion, All Types, red, cut into wedges
    1 medium Pepper, Yellow, deseeded and cut into chunks
    1 medium Courgette, thickly sliced
    1 individual Chilli, Green or Red, (preferably red), deseeded and finely chopped
    2 sprig(s) Thyme, Fresh
    390 g Artichoke Hearts, Edible Portion, Cooked, in brine, drained
    4 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, on the vine
    100 g Pasta, White, Dried, shapes
    1 pinch Salt, and freshly ground black pepper

Instructions
    Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/fan oven 180°C.

Put the olive oil into a large roasting pan and add the onion, pepper, courgette and chilli. Toss to coat in the oil. Season and add the herb sprigs.

Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir in the artichokes and place the cherry tomatoes on top. Roast for 5-8 more minutes. Cool whilst the pasta cooks.

Cook the pasta shapes for 10-12 minutes until just tender – they should retain a little 'bite'. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly, then drain thoroughly.

Stir the pasta shapes and lemon juice through the vegetables. Season, then serve.

Cooking Time: 12 min

This easy salad is perfect for a light meal – and so good for you too!

Ingredients
    100 g Pasta, White, Dried, bows or spirals
    100 g Beans, Green, fine, sliced
    1 individual Lettuce, Romaine or cos, roughly shredded
    1 small Onion, All Types, red, thinly sliced
    16 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, halved
    12 individual Olives, in Brine, black or green
    80 g Sainsbury's Italian Milano Salami, thinly sliced
    20 g Cheese, Parmesan, shavings
    4 leaf/leaves Basil, fresh, to garnish
    1 tablespoons Oil, Olive
    2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
    1/2 teaspoons (heaped) Mustard, Dijon, or wholegrain mustard

Instructions
    Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes until just tender, or cook according to pack instructions. At the same time, simmer the green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes, then drain them and cool them with cold, running water. Drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.

In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, beans, lettuce, red onion, tomatoes and olives. Share between 4 bowls or plates, then arrange an equal amount of salami on top of each salad. Share the Parmesan cheese and basil leaves between them.

To make the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and seasoning. Sprinkle over the salads and serve.

Servings: 2

Treat yourself to this deliciously different salad with its lively lemon dressing.

Ingredients
    50 g Pasta, White, Dried, shells
    150 g Asparagus, Raw, trimmed and halved
    1 teaspoons Lemon, finely grated zest
    6 tablespoons Fromage Frais, Very Low Fat, Plain
    1 tablespoons Parsley, fresh, or dill (chopped, fresh) plus sprig for garnish
    225 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked, peeled, defrosted if frozen
    1 portion(s) Lettuce, shredded
    1/4 individual Cucumber, thinly sliced
    12 individual Tomatoes, Cherry, halved

Instructions
    Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water, according to pack instructions, until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.

Meanwhile, cook asparagus for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain well.

In a large bowl, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, fromage frais and dill or parsley. Stir in pasta, asparagus and prawns. Season to taste.

Arrange lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes on two serving plates. Top with pasta mixture and serve, garnished with dill or parsley.

Servings: 6
    Cooking Time: 9 min

Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella have natural affinities - add balsamic-infused pasta and you've got a wonderful meal.

Ingredients
    225 g Pasta, White, Dried, uncooked, ideally fusilli or other spiral pasta
    1 tablespoons Vinegar, All Types, balsamic, or more to taste
    2 teaspoons Oil, Olive
    1/2 teaspoons (as purchased) Oregano, dried
    150 g Tomatoes, Cherry, halved
    30 g Basil, Dried, Ground, fresh, chopped
    60 g Cheese, Mozzarella Light, diced
    1/8 teaspoons Salt, or to taste
    1/8 teaspoons (ground) Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground)

Instructions
    Cook pasta according to package directions without added salt or fat. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add vinegar, oil and oregano; toss to coat.

Fold in tomatoes, basil and mozzarella; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or chilled.

Notes
    Flavour Booster: Sun-dried tomatoes add an intense and sweet taste to this dish. Place 15g sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed) in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside 10 minutes to plump. Drain well and substitute for half the cherry tomatoes in the recipe.
    these all sound yum i will try the Prawn And Asparagus Pasta Salad With Lemon Dressing tomorrow for lunch :)

m'lady wrote: »
    I'm getting hungry looking at all those recipes! I badly need food,only in from work and would love someone to just hand me a dinner, not a hope of himself doing it anyway :(

oh stop...there are some days i'd like to ring ring home and say...mum can i have some dinner....but she's a feeder...and isn't aware of pp values...so i always have to make dinner. which is why next week i have a few pizza in the freezers...incase i'm in no mood to "cook" after exams.

harr wrote: »
    these all sound yum i will try the Prawn And Asparagus Pasta Salad With Lemon Dressing tomorrow for lunch :)

cant wait to hear how it goes for ya. I've had asparagus in the states in fancy resturaunts...and it was so nice. but have never cooked it her the...and the asparagus here seems to be like tree trunks. the stuff i had in the states was really thin and tender

oh stop...there are some days i'd like to ring ring home and say...mum can i have some dinner....but she's a feeder...and isn't aware of pp values...so i always have to make dinner. which is why next week i have a few pizza in the freezers...incase i'm in no mood to "cook" after exams.

Well he certainly ain't a feeder! A bit of toast would be too elaborate for him,does my head in. I nearly, stress nearly went into mac Donalds on way home,but I stopped myself! That bloody ww meal was a waste of points, I feel like I haven't eaten a morsel all day, yet I only have 5 pp left :(

cant wait to hear how it goes for ya. I've had asparagus in the states in fancy resturaunts...and it was so nice. but have never cooked it her the...and the asparagus here seems to be like tree trunks. the stuff i had in the states was really thin and tender
    i will let you know how it goes,the only place i find nice asparagus is Tesco and that's only the odd time.
    Asparagus has a natural snapping point on the stalk just bend it a little and it will snap in the right position or what i do if making a salad is to just cut right up to the head of it and don't boil it for to long have it a little crunchine.

• Advertisement

m'lady wrote: »
    Well he certainly ain't a feeder! A bit of toast would be too elaborate for him,does my head in. I nearly, stress nearly went into mac Donalds on way home,but I stopped myself! That bloody ww meal was a waste of points, I feel like I haven't eaten a morsel all day, yet I only have 5 pp left :(
    i was the same today,we do the shopping on Sunday evenings and all ways stop and get our tea in there it was so hard just to drive by it to day,i could nearly taste my big mac and nuggets

Lainy you're great with the recipes, thanks a mil.

Has given me a few more ideas, now which one to choose.

I am quite a fussy either and only like the basic veg like carrots, brocolli etc but like the sound of most of the ingredients of the deli pasta salad.

Think i'll make a salad with pasta, baby tomatoes, lettuce, salami, cucumber and parmesan shavings. Looking forward to it already :) And so simple and easy to make which is what I love. Hate the effort of having to cook things for your lunches when you are already cooking for the dinners.

Monife wrote: »
    Lainy you're great with the recipes, thanks a mil.

Has given me a few more ideas, now which one to choose.

I am quite a fussy either and only like the basic veg like carrots, brocolli etc but like the sound of most of the ingredients of the deli pasta salad.

Think i'll make a salad with pasta, baby tomatoes, lettuce, salami, cucumber and parmesan shavings. Looking forward to it already :) And so simple and easy to make which is what I love. Hate the effort of having to cook things for your lunches when you are already cooking for the dinners.

No trouble at all, ww online has a huge date base of ideas :) Happy to share!

i was the same today,we do the shopping on Sunday evenings and all ways stop and get our tea in there it was so hard just to drive by it to day,i could nearly taste my big mac and nuggets

So hard isn't it? I don't even really like mac Donalds lol, but anything would have done. Just made a slice of brown bread toasted with sliver of cheese and a load of tomato and onion, exciting stuff!

Ooh Tesco Wholewheat pasta (twirls or penne) are only 4PP per 50g, where as the white are 5PP per 50g. :) That's brown pasta on my shopping list for the first time ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Back home from the rally and the salads(egg&tuna on sat & cold boiled bacon on sun) went down a treat, had about 5 apples across the w/e also and a couple of mini iced cheese cakes to treat myself...

But then we came home...chicken vol au vent and chips where waiting for us on sat and italian take away was of the order sun :(.

The thing that bothers me is that the person(mother in law) laying on the dinners is on ww too, she will always lays on big dinners, almosts forces my oh tk have a piece of cake with her lunch every single day!

She will say 'ah go on, whats one ..., you'll be grand' but not eat the portions herself.

She was really 'odd' the first 9-10weeks of ww when both me and the oh had 'better' losses than her. It feels like she doesnt want any one to out do her, even though i'm stones away from my target, she's pounds away from hers. She actually told the leader at the wi that she didnt agree with hertarget and wants to go at least a stone lower.

Btw, typing this on my phone killed off my arm:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alpha2010

It's been a long time since I have been on this forum

Im still at my target weight just barely, past 3 weeks I have been gaining. Since the summer is getting close and exams are looming Im getting more lazy :(

Im on the old points system. Wasn't bothered changing. Im looking for some good recipes for summer and just snacks in general

Im allowed 19 points (old system)

Oooh another good find.

Tesco Light Choices Frozen Beef Mince 500g for 19PP!!!

Where as normal beef mince is 500g for 34PP!!!!

Going to try it out tomorrow in meatball pasta bake, will let ya's know what is it like.

Monife wrote: »
    Oooh another good find.

Tesco Light Choices Frozen Beef Mince 500g for 19PP!!!

Where as normal beef mince is 500g for 34PP!!!!

Going to try it out tomorrow in meatball pasta bake, will let ya's know what is it like.

please do! was looking at it today but was iffy as to weather it would be nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭kashmir

You can still have McDonalds. I have one every week.

• Advertisement

kashmir wrote: »
    You can still have McDonalds. I have one every week.
    what are the pro points like for McDonalds i would Imagen them to be fairly high :( .Its only my first back to my meetings so didn't want to be to bold on my first week back.Anyway i was at a BBQ Friday night and used up half of my weekly points :eek:. I have first weigh in tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackmax

Just had a gorgeous smoothie for breakfast. used half a pint of skimmed milk and a ww vanilla yoghurt with a banana and some strawberries and it was amazing :D especially at only 4pp :D and I am soooooooo full after it:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

jackmax wrote: »
    Just had a gorgeous smoothie for breakfast. used half a pint of skimmed milk and a ww vanilla yoghurt with a banana and some strawberries and it was amazing :D especially at only 4pp :D and I am soooooooo full after it:eek:

Oh jackmax, ur making me drool! My house is a disaster this wk, I'm starving but the milk is out if date and the bread is mouldy! Trying to motivate myself to go to the shops.
    A size 18 jeans from pennys buttoned on my yesterday!woohoo! I looks like I'd been poured into them around the thighs but the waist fitted comfortably.
    Got my new runners yesterday so I'm looking forward to breaking them in today :)

what are the pro points like for McDonalds i would Imagen them to be fairly high :( .Its only my first back to my meetings so didn't want to be to bold on my first week back.Anyway i was at a BBQ Friday night and used up half of my weekly points :eek:. I have first weigh in tomorrow morning.

Well It ranges. Big mac is 13pp so you might want to give that a miss unless you had weekly points left but a chicken burger is 11. An ordinary burger, fish burger and 6 nuggets are all 6 - 8 pp. The baby fries are 7, med 9 & large 11. If you had porridge for breakfast, fruit for lunch you could easily do a chicken burger and fries within your daily points. I'm maintaining at 29 points but even when I am trying to lose a couple of pounds I incorporate it into my week. Usually a Wednesday evening, I WI at lunchtime and have it as my treat on way home.

I understand it will take you a few weeks to see what works for you and a lot hinges on the type of weight loss you experience, I was luckily that I always lost a least 1pm a week and that suited me and my diet was not too restrictive, but I know people who had much more erratic losses and always blamed the treats so never got into the habit of knowing how to incorporate thing like a take away or break out into their week without feeling guilty and not eating enough for the rest of the week or falling off the wagon completely and either way sabotaging their plan.

You have to live with choices for the rest of your life to maintain your goal weight so the sooner you get used to "living the plan" the better.

The very best of luck to you, I really hope this plan suits you quickly as it is really a wonderful system and I think people who do enjoy it straight away and "get it" from week one do much better in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Summer2011

Hi, just joined Boards today and found this thread but it seems to have been dormant for a while or am I looking at the wrong place? I have also just joined WW Online (with a bit of a work around with addresses!) so looking for any motivation and help going..............Did the person who found the Tesco Beef Mince use it and was it good? I love mince but always cut it out altogether when I am trying to lose some weight..........

" I was luckily that I always lost a least 1pm"

That should be 1lb a week, still trying to get used to this iPad....can't mange to scroll down to edit a post yet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Summer2011

Oops just realised I was reading the wrong dates for the updates...........!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

kashmir wrote: »
    " I was luckily that I always lost a least 1pm"

That should be 1lb a week, still trying to get used to this iPad....can't mange to scroll down to edit a post yet....

I'm always Doing that!

Summer2011, welcome - this thread is anything but dormant, can rack up about 4 pages a day! It's great for tips, motivation and support!

Last full day of studying before my exams, eek!

Cajun chicken salad for lunch according to the menu, going to barbecue the chicken, nom nom!

Only up, so going to make porridge with 100ml 1% fat milk methinks and some fruit! Aiming for at least 3l water too.

WI tomorrow night, really want one lb off for the silver 7 but I don't think I will :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

misslt your the same as me. My first exam is tomorrow :eek: Have my meals planned out and have my low point study snacks and diet coke so really hope I can stay on track today.

Would love to be down on Weds as I really want my second stone by the time I finish my exams on Weds week. It would be the perfect end of exam gift :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

As some of you may know im off to Vegas next wk for 7 nights does anyone have any tips experience for being good over there I want to enjoy myself and not worry too much about pp but still I'd like to not gain while I'm away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement