Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Even More Tesco Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Wish we had a Tesco around here. Must be the only county with no Tesco. All them bargains and can't get any.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco doing a great deal at the moment.
    Robinsons Squash (various flavours) are €2.98 each.
    Current promotion get 3 for €3.00 so €1 each! :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

Wish we had a Tesco around here. Must be the only county with no Tesco. All them bargains and can't get any.:(

Kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Yep the lunatics-that run this particular asylum feel we don't need one, either that or they're beating the drum for Tesco's competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

i got those drinks this morning delivered, loads of birds eye and big als half price offers too and donegal catch cod half price too

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

In on first page of another 800 page long thread that'll last years.

We history now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

We history now

250 pages, us veterans use 40 posts per page.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

On first page.... Wooooot!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 dubby1978

First page too!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

We history now

It's not going to last years if everyone comments to say which page they are on ;)

Tesco selling 12 pack cans of coke, diet coke and coke zero for €6. Good stock levels in Clearwater last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Kerry Gooner

sullivlo wrote: »
    It's not going to last years if everyone comments to say which page they are on ;)

Tesco selling 12 pack cans of coke, diet coke and coke zero for €6. Good stock levels in Clearwater last night.
    Not much of a bargain, they were €10 last week for 2 x 18 cans

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Tesco doing a great deal at the moment.
    Robinsons Squash (various flavours) are €2.98 each.
    Current promotion get 3 for €3.00 so €1 each! :D.

Ladies & Gentlemen, we have the return of the famous Tecso 1c deals..

Buy one for €2.98 and the next two are only 1c each :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thomasmad

Dolmio 500g jars and stir in sauce range are all 3 for €3 from tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 dubby1978

Plus, those 6 packs for €3 have been on offer for years and still are. no bargain at all there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

dubby1978 wrote: »
    Plus, those 6 packs for €3 have been on offer for years and still are. no bargain at all there.

The 2 * 18 for a tenner- works out at 28c a pop- which is better than any previous offer. They'll probably be back at this price for the June bankholiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Thomasmad wrote: »
    Dolmio 500g jars and stir in sauce range are all 3 for €3 from tomorrow.

Will be stocking up thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sublimemike

Lads please please forget these tesco threads and just post the deals individually.
    It makes it so much easier to notice deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Lads please please forget these tesco threads and just post the deals individually.
    It makes it so much easier to notice deals.

The last thread had 10k posts in 3 and a half years or so. That's less than 10 posts a day you have to keep track of. No major need for single threads except for good bargains like cheap tvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

IMHO it makes it much easier if a single thread reads, for example: "Tesco: 12 cans of coke for €6". you click in to read if you're interested, if not you dont.
    A humongous Tesco Bargains thread where you have to weed through numerous posts of ppl commenting on some bargain posted a couple of pages before is not very user friendly. I clicked on this one as I saw it was only 2 pages and would be quick to get a feel if it's interesting or not.
    just my 2 cents though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    IMHO it makes it much easier if a single thread reads, for example: "Tesco: 12 cans of coke for €6". you click in to read if you're interested, if not you dont.
    A humongous Tesco Bargains thread where you have to weed through numerous posts of ppl commenting on some bargain posted a couple of pages before is not very user friendly. I clicked on this one as I saw it was only 2 pages and would be quick to get a feel if it's interesting or not.
    just my 2 cents though

Thing is if people post 20 different bargains, thats 20 Tesco threads clogging up the forum. Also peoples opinion of a bargain is different too, so only thing worse than 20 tesco bargain threads is 20 tesco bargain threads where half aren't even a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

an so it begins...again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Frette bedlinen - this was part of the stamp deal sometime last year - see http://www.tesco.ie/frette/#sectionThree. Last week they hauled out all remaining stock and are clearing it out. Not a great bargain, but it's a cheaper than when it was an "offer". For example, the king size duvet cover which was €35.99 is now €30. There seems to be more of the Milano range left than the Roma.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    just my 2 cents though

You could get 2 blu ray players for that one time......

Apologies!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭civitano

Tesco Extra Balbriggan has an electrical clearance corner, Windows 8 Pro for 39.95 and 49.99 depending on the condition of the box. Also some Philips iPhone speaker docks and some other brand portable bluetooth speakers,

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

picked up Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition for €5.99 in Maynooth. Last one on the shelf though. Had a new bar-code stuck on over the old one. Maybe worth checking other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

Have they stopped selling these 18 packs in eurospar for €5 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

As part of Coeliac Awareness week Tesco have reductions on some items in that department. Seems to be mostly Kelkin and Glutafin with 33% and I think it was 3 for 2 on others. Running til the end of the month (I think), you can find it online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

48 pack of Weetabix - €3

(in Birr but I presume everywhere)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭mjv2ydratu679c

48 pack of Weetabix - €3

(in Birr but I presume everywhere)

Any bog roll on offer to go with that?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Any bog roll on offer to go with that?

Funny that you should mention that......
    Andrex Original 9 Pack @ €5

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement