Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

69p97 worked for me last night .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

64MCW still working for 10% off

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

heldel00 wrote: »
    Nope not working. I'm on the hunt for a code too.

thanks - worked for me .. on sportswear only

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

ziggy23 wrote: »

Thanks worked on sale electrical item

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Marje wrote: »
    67EUP for 20% off when you spend €50 or more valid until 28th May worked for me during the week. Not valid for electrical goods as far as I know.

Just used this, thanks Marje :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

cheers worked for me nice one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

20% off every Order OVER €50 using code 6GNNV until 29th May .Its in the star magazine
    Excl electrical & discounted/sale items

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Last code posted worked, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭henke

Any new codes please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Still working . bought a vacuum cleaner:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

BUY NOW PAY LATER

This offer is only available to use between 17th - 21st June 2015. 1 Place an order for €50 quote 6JKHX code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. If you clear the Buy Now Pay Later balance within the 9 month period, you will not incur any interest on your Buy Now Pay Later items!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭Gormal

20% off every order €50 or more until 28th June using 6JDFA not valid on electrical or sale items

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mamakitten

Gormal wrote: »
    20% off every order €50 or more until 28th June using 6JDFA not valid on electrical or sale items

That just worked for me , thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any codes for electrical items please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They never come up, don't waste your time waiting :).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Current 10% of you spend over €50, works on any full price item.

Better than nothing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ErikaMck

Anyone got any codes please? none on this are working for me

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bluestrawberry

4XL9M for 10% off minimum order 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Any 20% off codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Millem wrote: »
    Any 20% off codes?

also interested in a 20% off code. looking to buy an office chair for €279...€20 less than harvey normans already.

• Advertisement

goz83 wrote: »
    also interested in a 20% off code. looking to buy an office chair for €279...€20 less than harvey normans already.

I really want one as my item is €311!!
    I rang them as I am prepared to sign up for a credit account in order to get the 20%! If you pay before 30 days you don't pay interest :)
    It says on the site though that it can't be used off sale products?

The girl said that they have sent out 10%, 20% and 25% codes in the last few days.
    I am checking everyday as when they have a sale they generally do a 24% extra off for 24 hours :)

I really want one as my item is €311!!
    I rang them as I am prepared to sign up for a credit account in order to get the 20%! If you pay before 30 days you don't pay interest :)
    It says on the site though that it can't be used off sale products?

The girl said that they have sent out 10%, 20% and 25% codes in the last few days.
    I am checking everyday as when they have a sale they generally do a 24% extra off for 24 hours :)

I signed up to their credit account and ordered my chair. I need a good office chair because I have a back injury. I just saved myself a tidy little bundle and fully plan to pay the balance as soon as the chair arrives in good shape.

goz83 wrote: »
    I signed up to their credit account and ordered my chair. I need a good office chair because I have a back injury. I just saved myself a tidy little bundle and fully plan to pay the balance as soon as the chair arrives in good shape.

How long did it take to apply? The lady did it on the phone on Friday and said it takes 48 hours? Also was your chair on sale, if so did the 20% promo code work?

How long did it take to apply? The lady did it on the phone on Friday and said it takes 48 hours? Also was your chair on sale, if so did the 20% promo code work?

Sorry for late reply. I set my account up online. I was able to order straight away. The chair was not on sale, but I think the discount works on sale items too. The chair was processed for shipping and THEN they asked me to verify my details (address and ID) which I did right away. Took snaps of my ID and statements and emailed their validation dept.

One problem is the chair won't be delivered for like 2 weeks :mad: and that's disappointing, because I could do with it now. It was originally set for the 16th, but got delayed to the 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

any codes working ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 deekelly11

63X9L 10 % off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

Gman1984 wrote: »
    Just seen 10% off with code 64MCW over at Bargain Ireland.com says vaild to 19th July

just worked for me, cheers

Any new codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oconghc2

6KC7K from 3plus

doesnt work on sale items

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Amon101

Promo code is 6KCEE

Terms & Conditions:

*Please note, the code is valid until 15th January 2016.

This offer excludes personal audio, electronic gaming, computing, mobile phones.

The promotional offer cannot be applied to discounted or sale items.

Returned goods will not count towards the value of the order.

This offer is based on a minimum order value of €50.

Advertisement