Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Hang on. Her partner,, the father of her unborn child, had sex with someone else and she's pissed off at the woman?!

Of course. He wouldn't have strayed if the other woman hadn't tempted him. He is only human for giving in to temptation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Of course. He wouldn't have strayed if the other woman hadn't tempted him. He is only human for giving in to temptation

Ah yes , of course. The poor chap. Sure what was he to do in such circumstances ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

El Weirdo wrote: »
    How does that work?

You either have a dirty mind or are a grammar nazi.
    It's quite obvious that she just forgot to capitalise the first letter of the name of her forthcoming child.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

EMKJbCxl.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

This thread usually turns to gold in December, as the drama in these peoples lives increases exponentially the closer we get to December 25th.

Add in a global pandemic, and it's a recipe for absolute mayhem..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

fussyonion wrote: »
    'The youngone me fella got giggy wit last week i no ho you are and see if u come near me in the shop il brake ur neck wit a sweeping brush ya smelly geeyed goggly eyed trollip im sick n tried of youngones going after (name) and me preg wit bayb anal'

Yay, you're back!! :D I missed your pearls of wisdom!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

conor_ie wrote: »
    EMKJbCxl.jpg

Anyone else read this in Dr. Nicks voice???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

NOW TO LET THE HOLE OF BALLYMUN NO I DIDNT ROB ANY BIKE AS I WASNT EVEN ÎN SANTRY YESTERDAY ANVEITH NO PROFF KEITH JUMPED OUT OF A CAR AND ATTACKED ME AND LEFT MY FACE LIKE DIS IV BEINVIN THE GARDA STAYSION AND HAVE DEMANDED THE CCTV FROM DEALS AND THeY ONLY CAN DEAL WIth MY ATTACK THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET THE CCTV IS HIM HE HAS TO REPORT IT ROBBED AND THEN THE GARDA can GET THE CCTV TO SEE WHO THE REAL PERSON IS AND THEY WONT EveN DO DAT NO PROFF WHATS SO EVER JUST TAKING SOMEONES WORD THAT I DID IT WELL IM NOt letting THIS GO TILL MY NAME IS CLEARDED DISGRESFULL CĂRRY ON OUT OF HIM WITH ONLY ROMURES IT WAS ME WELL WEN THE REAL PERSON IS CAUGHT I WONT BE TAKING ANY SORRYS OR ANYTHING LIKE IT SHAME ON YOUS ATTACKNG A GIRL WEN I DONE NOTING they HAVE NO PROFF THAT I DID IT GARDA ARE NOW INVOLVED ON MY PART I WILL GET THE REAL THRUTH

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

NOW TO LET THE HOLE OF BALLYMUN NO I DIDNT ROB ANY BIKE AS I WASNT EVEN ÎN SANTRY YESTERDAY ANVEITH NO PROFF KEITH JUMPED OUT OF A CAR AND ATTACKED ME AND LEFT MY FACE LIKE DIS IV BEINVIN THE GARDA STAYSION AND HAVE DEMANDED THE CCTV FROM DEALS AND THeY ONLY CAN DEAL WIth MY ATTACK THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN GET THE CCTV IS HIM HE HAS TO REPORT IT ROBBED AND THEN THE GARDA can GET THE CCTV TO SEE WHO THE REAL PERSON IS AND THEY WONT EveN DO DAT NO PROFF WHATS SO EVER JUST TAKING SOMEONES WORD THAT I DID IT WELL IM NOt letting THIS GO TILL MY NAME IS CLEARDED DISGRESFULL CĂRRY ON OUT OF HIM WITH ONLY ROMURES IT WAS ME WELL WEN THE REAL PERSON IS CAUGHT I WONT BE TAKING ANY SORRYS OR ANYTHING LIKE IT SHAME ON YOUS ATTACKNG A GIRL WEN I DONE NOTING they HAVE NO PROFF THAT I DID IT GARDA ARE NOW INVOLVED ON MY PART I WILL GET THE REAL THRUTH

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but shu' up. Don't be givin' me no evils!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

'Iv never met anyone as ego testicle as my boss'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Can ye say a pray for my husband cooler and his cuz tom that there court goes well tomorrow and they get no jail help of God xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

"Do all the adults who've managed to get a PS5 for themselves not feel bad that it probably means a child won't be able to open one on Christmas Day? You're pretty much snatching it straight from Santa's sack."

• Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Demonique wrote: »
    "Do all the adults who've managed to get a PS5 for themselves not feel bad that it probably means a child won't be able to open one on Christmas Day? You're pretty much snatching it straight from Santa's sack."

LMAO - they sure as hell wouldn't feel any regret if they got it first

Can ye say a pray for my husband cooler and his cuz tom that there court goes well tomorrow and they get no jail help of God xx

is cooler the name of her husband?

is cooler the name of her husband?

Her Facebook name is "Coolers Bridget*", so yes I think so.

*Or something similar

Her Facebook name is "Coolers Bridget*", so yes I think so.

*Or something similar

sweet suffering divine jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

sweet suffering divine jesus

Because an awful lot of them have the same surname, there's no other way travellers can tell who's who without nicknames.

eg. Big Joe's Joe, Cowboy's Michael, Hotdog Tom, Paddy's Bridget's Mary etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

In fairness, there's an awful lot of stupid nicknames in my hometown too. Speedy, Hoppy, Flea (pronounced flay), Spuddy, Bubbles, Fester, Bus.....the list is endless. So Coolers isn't actually the worst I've heard.

When a tramp of a child calls you gay don’t worry doll your father offered to snort bags of coke off my diddys doll with his cocktail sausage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The imagery that conjures up

Why do people put this crap on Facebook! :D

"Look at Our Princess Shane, she Had a good weekend wit my family bless her... See Yu in a Bit Shane we go Mc Donnalds nd watch few Movies n D Match and haters we goin make a go of it i know i ****ed up when i left u for ur 2nd cousin but u shagged my best friend & worst enemy and we were 2gethr 7 years i defo broke a mirror but ****it me n ur cousin only lasted 4 years and i dont care if im giving ppl d full of der mouths whats meant t be will be"

God love her though, she's got quite a few tattoos with the other fellas name on her, that's gotta be awkward!

All deleted now, because she's back with the second cousin. That didn't last long!!!

All deleted now, because she's back with the second cousin. That didn't last long!!!

any chance of a translation of this?
    i dont care if im giving ppl d full of der mouths

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

fritzelly wrote: »
    The imagery that conjures up

I was also trying to work out what she was describing - with his cocktail sausage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,812 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

any chance of a translation of this?

She's giving people something to talk about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Jesus this thread is gold.

What type of world are these fcuktards living in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Jesus this thread is gold.

What type of world are these fcuktards living in.

Social welfare land under the protection of Pavee Point I'd imagine.

Anybody doing make up an hair I need an appointment asap for Saturday morning for Amara commotion pls xx

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Anybody doing make up an hair I need an appointment asap for Saturday morning for Amara commotion pls xx

Must have been some commotion! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Whats an Amara commotion?

Advertisement