Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BOSE QuietComfort QC35 II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Pixel 4a 5G is in stock now if anyone was wondering (which comes with free QC35IIs), for €490 it's a pretty good deal (while stocks last if that means QCs might run out quickly I'm not sure)

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

sheldon16 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Bose QC35II in Black @ £185 on Amazon.

Any link to this, can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Any link to this, can't find it

feck it didnt last long, saw it on hotukdeals

Amazon Spain have it @ €210

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Amazon Spain doesn’t seem to deliver to parcel motel ??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

SheroP wrote: »
    Amazon Spain doesn’t seem to deliver to parcel motel ??

no need for parcel motel with Amazon spain, unless it's a third party seller? I haven't bought from them in a while, but never had an issue getting direct delivery....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭SheroP

Thank you for that , but this is the message I’m getting , posted to an address in republic of Ireland

Sorry, this product cannot be shipped to the selected address. More information . Change the shipping address or remove the product from your order.
    Any other advice ?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bluenose1956

Thank you for that , but this is the message I’m getting , posted to an address in republic of Ireland

Sorry, this product cannot be shipped to the selected address. More information . Change the shipping address or remove the product from your order.
    Any other advice ?

I bought mine from Amazon Spain in January 2019 without any problems, as have others in this thread. Does this mean a change in policy from Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Any other advice ?

Just bought midnight blue set on Amazon Spain, delivery to Dublin, no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SummerK

I bought mine from Amazon Spain in January 2019 without any problems, as have others in this thread. Does this mean a change in policy from Amazon?
    I was told delivery depends on the warehouse. Same item after few weeks/month can be delivered to Ireland if it's stocked in a different warehouse.

It's available on Amazon.de for €215 and net cost would be €232 delivered to an address in Ireland.
    I guess price would go down below 200 during Black Friday sale.

I would spend a little more and instead buy Bose 700 for circa €270.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭adam88

SummerK wrote: »
    I was told delivery depends on the warehouse. Same item after few weeks/month can be delivered to Ireland if it's stocked in a different warehouse.

It's available on Amazon.de for €215 and net cost would be €232 delivered to an address in Ireland.
    I guess price would go down below 200 during Black Friday sale.

I would spend a little more and instead buy Bose 700 for circa €270.

Are the Bose 700 direct new replacements for the qc35. Bit strange they changed the naming structure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Sr. Pirotecnic

€199.99 now on amazon.es (all colours) and bose 700 is €231 (black)

adam88 wrote: »
    Are the Bose 700 direct new replacements for the qc35. Bit strange they changed the naming structure

i think so. it's why i bought a set anyway. They are really good, very comfortable - definitiely worth it at €231

ablelocks wrote: »
    i think so. it's why i bought a set anyway. They are really good, very comfortable - definitiely worth it at €231

Pulled the trigger on these Bose 700 today. Just bought Apple AirPods as well. Madness I know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

me too. guaranteed delivery date tomorrow..lol

Pulled the trigger on these Bose 700 today. Just bought Apple AirPods as well. Madness I know

make sure you update the firmware on the Bose when you get them

make sure you update the firmware on the Bose when you get them

What’s involved in that ???
    Do I need a computer for that or can I do it through my iPhone

What’s involved in that ???
    Do I need a computer for that or can I do it through my iPhone

you'll have to install a Bose app on your phone for the headphones anyway and you do it thru that - very straightforward....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

you'll have to install a Bose app on your phone for the headphones anyway and you do it thru that - very straightforward....

is it the same app that runs the QCII's?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭flipflophead22

How much better are the 700 compared to QCIIs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 64,769 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Hope this is ok, otherwise mods can delete:

I have a pair for sale in super clean condition

https://www.adverts.ie/headphones-earphones/bose-quietcomfort-qc35/21981247

• Advertisement

Bose QC 35 ii Triple Midnight are available for €189 on Amazon.de I guess it would cost €205 incl shipping & VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Any price drops on these or the 700's haven't seen anything major on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Moochy Pugh

Bit the bullet and bought the 700s. Arrived today, can't pair & they don't seem to be picking up the charge. Anyone have any issues with theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Got the QC ii for 200 from Amazon.de....hope they live up the expectations......700's only 50 quid more but don't like the design.....

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭flipflophead22

Has anyone else that has had these a while agree that the current firmware upgrade made the noise cancelling worse.

They dont seem to be doing anything about it it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Has anyone else that has had these a while agree that the current firmware upgrade made the noise cancelling worse.

They dont seem to be doing anything about it it seems.

Mine are fine

QC2 are available on Amazon.es for €182. That’s for silver coloured one and black is €199. I bought one and should be delivered some time next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

SummerK wrote: »
    QC2 are available on Amazon.es for €182. That’s for silver coloured one and black is €199. I bought one and should be delivered some time next week.

I need to pull the trigger on these. I have 2 pairs of the 25s that were left at work and they've changed my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

Any deals going on these recently. Best I saw was Komplette at €230

• Advertisement

Since QC45 has been launched, 35 May not be available.

Another option is to get Bose 700 at €240 on Amazon.de

Advertisement