Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm watching the Langoliers. The Stephen King story was better, but this low budget TV effort from 1995 is still really enjoyable. I haven't watched it in years. Maybe the beers make it enjoyable.:D

In other news, nothing is changing that much. No where to go and if one has to shop online, it's getting boring at this point. Fridge freezer is on the way according to an email today. That will certainly entertain us upon arrival.:D

Couchside in my new anorak. It just arrived and it's gorgeous and toasty.
    I blame Duvet, I had the idea in my head since seeing this:
    Anyway I've treated myself to a lovely Superdry coat, fingers crossed it fits as I've never bought from them before, I'm telling myself it's an essential item due to my sporadic walks and the inclement weather. ☺️
    ...and then Reiss had an online sale and then suddenly like magic here it is. At least I'll get to wear now it unlike the (very fetching) dresses I boredom bought in the last lockdown. :D

Trigger, JupiterKid, Grem, hope ye all feel better soon. Take it handy.

Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Grandeeod, I still remember reading the Langoliers, I loved it so much I never wanted to see the movie. Which actually makes no sense because well, Misery, Shawshank, The Shining, Carrie... :pac:

The TV version of The Langoliers isn't really in the same ballpark as the aforementioned films, but neither was the story, yet I still love it.

I'm gonna dish up some Chinese takeaway and munch through it with milk and the rest of this movie!

Nothing like a happy purchase Cali , I'm still waiting for mine, it's red so a big change from my black and navy ones, it better fit.😂

Weird week, Monday I was in shocking form, felt awful, freezing cold ,awful headache and exhausted, took to the couch after work and slept. Yesterday I forced myself out for a very long walk with my friend, walked on my own today but I'm really having to push myself out the door.
    Was trying to ignore my bad form all day because I've nothing to be whingeing about really ,was going ok until I was trying to open a 2 dozen pack of eggs earlier, couldn't get the wrapping off so attacked it with a sharp knife and it opened suddenly and 4 eggs fell out. Ffs...I automatically tried to stop them and squeezed into the cupboard with my leg, the f*ing mess , it was the last straw, felt like walking out the door and never coming back.

I think it's all just taking it's toll on people now, I notice that my friends are peed off this week also, hopefully the weather improves, evenings get brighter, numbers reduce and our form picks up.

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Couchside, just watched a bit of Operation Transformation while drinking a glass of wine and eating peanuts..the irony lol.

Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well :)

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me :)

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax :)

Tub of celebrations and a cuppa , oops!

I hope hazel does well :)

Cranky here too.....I miss my work canteen....not that it was overly great, but it had everything cooked for me :)

I'm so cheesed off thinking what to do for lunch and what to do for dinner. While I don't particularly like cooking (I'm not a foodie) I don't mind cooking, but when you've spent ages trying to make a healthy dinner and most of it goes in the bin cos the kids won't eat it, I'm fed up.

Feck yis here's your chicken nuggets and toast with chocolate spread I'm sick of all of yis :)

Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Oh my God my dream dinner!! My last night in a pub before this lockdown had me sat with a plate of adult sized chicken goujons and chips. I was never as happy! :D

Not saying it's a bad dinner, but if they'd just eat a p*xy carrot or something healthy too :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Look after yourself Duvet, get Seph to make you a nice cup of tea (wine) and relax :)

Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂

Ah I'm grand Auto, it's boredom I'd say, also I hate WFH, I'd prefer to be in the office, more routine and a bit of a laugh/chat.

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.😂

I'll give Seph back for an extra big slice of that cake!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.��

Hope tedo is near a jack's when he's eating that cake
    🤣🤣🤣 :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Insomnia is great lads :)
    Have just seen that Snapchat has banned Trump....
    what's left now for him ...lipsyncing to "Oops I did it again" on tiktok?

Have a bout of it myself tonight :(

Watching bumblebee and thinking about having a redbreast 15yo ;)

I have the sound of waves playing in headphones to try and help :)

Have a drink for me ;)

I have the sound of waves playing in headphones to try and help :)

Have a drink for me ;)

Might do..

4am...ish = nightcap
    5am...ish = breakfast
    :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Might do..

4am...ish = nightcap
    5am...ish = breakfast

I like your thinking :)

Might do..

4am...ish = nightcap
    5am...ish = breakfast

Sounds good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

kitchenside with a coffee, up early as I have a teams meeting at 0700, fellow partner and a client to discuss an urgent problem. The joys:)
    Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

hows the back Grem? Any better

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back is not good

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh Sephers is all flirty with BB so I've ended the engagement and have my sights set on poor Tedo ,might bake a cake or something to entice him, something chocolatey I think, I'll make a huge one and share with you all except my ex.��

YAY cake :D

Hope tedo is near a jack's when he's eating that cake
    🤣🤣🤣 :pac: :pac:

Wut now :eek:

Oh tea, my missus is a saint.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Workside. Working. Not in the humour for it at all today. But sure must be done :pac:

Happy Thursday all!

If someone has my mojo can they give it back please :D oh so tired today :(

Couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If someone has my mojo can they give it back please :D oh so tired today :(

Couchside

I've lost mine so long ago, I've forgotten what it looks like.

Deskside procrastinating.

Couchside awaiting phone call.. Think it's a day for a few drinks..

Nasty cool sting in the air :(

Couchside after a lovely walk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Three week wait for a dental appointment to get a filling replaced. Thankfully I've no pain, imagine if I had though :o

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Definitely a procrastination day, going to have wine with my dinner, well I need some for cooking, so the bottle will be open...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement