Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Whats an Amara commotion?

I presume amara is daughter's name. Commotion is communion.

Communions are happening at the last minute, with very little notice....my friend got a weeks notice... coming up this close to Christmas is just ridiculous, but that's another thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

"Van for sale 06 going 1000 percent needs ingerter out its stuck needs cum out new one der to go in to it ready for test other Dan dat quick sale $$$"

From one of our brethren in the, ahem, 'unsettled' community.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

It's rare I come across one even I can't translate ...

#LISTOWEL Fair 2020 My #LOVELy Dada gbh ur. Old #HABBITS Die Hard A veryyy #HEALTHYHAPPy Man dz moring gbh off ztOf to Thr Fair
    #PASSAWSYTHEDSYMYMARY
    #DONTLIKEBEGININDOORS gbh He isn't half #DELIGHYRDbWith Himself gbh #YOUEOULDGOMADINTHESELONESUMHOUSE
    #ENJOYPGXBRUNO
    72 YEARS OF AGE AND AS #FRESH
    AS A #DAISY
    Tg x bruno gbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Utter gibberish - did they just throw the scrabble tiles in the air and write how they landed?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

#LISTOWEL Fair 2020 My #LOVELy Dada gbh ur. Old #HABBITS Die Hard A veryyy #HEALTHYHAPPy Man dz moring gbh off ztOf to Thr Fair
    #PASSAWSYTHEDSYMYMARY
    #DONTLIKEBEGININDOORS gbh He isn't half #DELIGHYRDbWith Himself gbh #YOUEOULDGOMADINTHESELONESUMHOUSE
    #ENJOYPGXBRUNO
    AS A #DAISY
    Tg x bruno gbh

Listowel fair 2020. My lovely dad, good bless him. Your old habits die hard. A very healthy and happy man this morning, god bless him, of to the fair.
    Pass away the day.. Something something
    Doesn't like being indoors, god bless him. He isn't half delighted with himself, god bless him.
    You'd go mad in the lonesome house. Enjoy??? Bruno. 72 years of age and as fresh as a daisy, thank god. X Bruno, god bless him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Listowel fair 2020. My lovely dad, good bless him. Your old habits die hard. A very healthy and happy man this morning, god bless him, of to the fair.
    Pass away the day.. Something something
    Doesn't like being indoors, god bless him. He isn't half delighted with himself, god bless him.
    You'd go mad in the lonesome house. Enjoy??? Bruno. 72 years of age and as fresh as a daisy, thank god. X Bruno, god bless him.

Everyone say hello to the owner of that FB post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

#PASSAWSYTHEDSYMYMARY
    #ENJOYPGXBRUNO
    AS A #DAISY
    Tg x bruno gbh

That actually hurt my eyes

Well I was reading gbh as grievous bodily harm.

God bless him, puts a totally different slant on it

Tired tA cook sum noodles in the Michael wave but frogrot ta add the gide damn water

• Registered Users Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I can actually interpret that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

fritzelly wrote: »
    I can actually interpret that

you have been blessed with a great gift. Make sure to only use it for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Tired tA cook sum noodles in the Michael wave but frogrot ta add the gide damn water

Apart from the complete bastardisation of the English language here, the thought that they ended up with just hot freeze dried noodles, covered in a flavour sachet is brilliant :D

Eddie Stones was in Waterford Thursday night last and said the warning is soon he also said Ireland is in a bad state that 5 cities in Ireland will be hit possibly by a comet, 7 states in America will also be hit... soon the cross will appear in the sky and the Lord will appear for everyone to see for a week.. people need to go to confession to prepare for what's coming... there will be 6 weeks darkness.. only blessed candles will light. He said get medals crucifix say the rosary get enough food and fuel and water for the time of darkness.. many suicides are occuring because of abortion...but he said many will turn back and be saved..he also said get the scapulars, there's protection in that from what's coming to the world.. many will awaken and turn back to God which is a great thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Eddie Stones was in Waterford Thursday night last and said the warning is soon he also said Ireland is in a bad state that 5 cities in Ireland will be hit possibly by a comet, 7 states in America will also be hit... soon the cross will appear in the sky and the Lord will appear for everyone to see for a week.. people need to go to confession to prepare for what's coming... there will be 6 weeks darkness.. only blessed candles will light. He said get medals crucifix say the rosary get enough food and fuel and water for the time of darkness.. many suicides are occuring because of abortion...but he said many will turn back and be saved..he also said get the scapulars, there's protection in that from what's coming to the world.. many will awaken and turn back to God which is a great thing..

2020 can't get any worse so bring it on I say....

God will be focusing his laser eyes on Ireland first as he doesn't like abortion.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Does this person or their family/friends sell these items I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Who's Eddie Stones?

Everyone keep your children out of school tomorrow all traveller children are geting micer chipped it’s the mark of the devil it says it on bible there doing it so they can track children that are be being stolen do not leave your children to school keep them out this world is going Rong between the coronavirse and traveling children geting stollen keep close eye on your children at all times there sick people out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 RLF71

Everyone keep your children out of school tomorrow all traveller children are geting micer chipped it’s the mark of the devil it says it on bible there doing it so they can track children that are be being stolen do not leave your children to school keep them out this world is going Rong between the coronavirse and traveling children geting stollen keep close eye on your children at all times there sick people out there

As if someone would kidnap a Travellers child. They would be bringing them back in 15 minutes. And that microchipping mark of the beast nonsense wasn't that started in America? The Westboro Baptist Church group I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Who's Eddie Stones?

Some dude probably.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

why are traveller children getting delicious fruit bread and I'm not?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

So all Irish cities will be hit. Nice of the comet to give the culchies a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I read that as minceir chipped

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If I'm worried about my kids being stolen, then surely I would want them to be microchipped?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If I'm worried about my kids being stolen, then surely I would want them to be microchipped?

It all depends. If it’s a bog standard Tracking Device microchip or the more advanced Brain and Thought Control models that are available nowadays.

No one in their right mind wants their sistercousindaughter having one of those brain and thought control ones implanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Who's Eddie Stones?

I think Eddie needs a kick in the Stones. :D

"Hate it wen ppl try ta manippleate me, I b havin nun of it"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

"Hate it wen ppl try ta manippleate me, I b havin nun of it"

I see the teachers didn't get much chance to 'manippleate' that person in school.

The ultimate passive aggressive status :D

"Merry Christmas Shane , From Your (baby's name), Thanks 4 Payin 1/3 Of Her New Ipad From Mommy && Daddy.. She Loves You , #happyholidays Daddy"

• Advertisement

The ultimate passive aggressive status :D

"Merry Christmas Shane , From Your (baby's name), Thanks 4 Payin 1/3 Of Her New Ipad From Mommy && Daddy.. She Loves You , #happyholidays Daddy"

Well didn't she leave Shane for his second cousin or something :D

Advertisement