Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

30 ml of Out wood Pat.
    I think i was onto you before but you were waiting on numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

30 ml of Oud wood Pat.
    I think i was onto you before but you were waiting on numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AiAiAi

Hi Pat,

New customer here

Put me down for Oud Wood - 20ml

and

Faviol Seferi - Insomnia - 20ml

Thank you

Cheers
    Jamie

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Faiche Ro

Hi Pat,

Put me down for Oud Wood - 20ml

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Knightofcydonia

Hi Pat

Can you put me down for 20ml Oud Wood and 50ml Creed Aventus?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

OK folks, Oud Wood is happening - will be in touch with those who asked for it. Still.......60ml.....left I think if anyone wants to grab some - last chance for a while!

Came across a picture of this cake on Facebook the other day - guess they're Amouage fans! (Real one available from me, but I can't promise it'll taste as nice).

524147.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,909 ✭✭✭OldRio

Hi Pat, I'll take 20 ml of the Oud Wood if there's any left
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Hi Pat, I'll take 20ml Oud Wood. I'll pick something else to go with it over the next day or two if that's ok.

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Hi Pat, I'll take 20ml Oud Wood. I'll pick something else to go with it over the next day or two if that's ok.

Fine of course.

Last 20ml Oud Wood available (subject to confirmation on one 30ml slot) - gonna order the flacon now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

The Creed Royal Oud is nice, I find a lot of the other oud scents a bit overpowering and really like the creed one.

• Advertisement

jim o doom wrote: »
    The Creed Royal Oud is nice, I find a lot of the other oud scents a bit overpowering and really like the creed one.

Definitely an atypical oud, much fresher. it's one that I didn't appreciate at first but has grown on me a lot.

And speaking of which:

Creed Royal Oud and Himalaya
    : low take up on these so far. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP as I'll be scrapping these shortly in the absence of a rush of people!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

Pat,

I'll take the last 20ml of Oud Wood if its still available?

Thanks

Slimity wrote: »
    Pat,

I'll take the last 20ml of Oud Wood if its still available?

Thanks

Yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Kat1170 wrote: »

Hi Pat, can I get 20ml Noir de Noir and 10ml Floris - Santal the Oud Wood

You can send as onle lot when all in hand. TIA

Oud Wood arrived today........minus about 90% of the contents. :(:eek: Bloody thing had leaked - seems to have been a Tom Ford issue as well as the cellophane wrap etc was still intact.

Bit of a bad run recently as 70ml of the last flacon of Aventus ran down the back of the postman's van.......and the Ormonde Jayne Woman I have listed was sent....and never arrived (landed in Ireland and no word since......yes, it's Fastway!).

I think someone has it in for me at the moment! :pac::cool:

Anyway, have another 30ml Aventus available due to this - €50 if anyone wants it.

Note current Aventus batch is another pre-reformulation flacon - 19Y11. Get it while it's still around...... Five bottles left (plus the 30ml).

Royal Oud and Himalaya splits
    : dropping these due to lack of interest. Next year maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rossie11

Put me down for the 30ml Aventus please Pat
    Also will take some Oud wood when ever you have some
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I was out of the office for a few days and my parcel was waiting on my desk yesterday.
    It was well packaged as usual Pat :)

The Oud Malaki plastic bottles are cool. The fragrance smells devine.
    The Smoked Oud bottle and packaging is classy. The fragrance smells great too.

I havent worn any yet as I dont think I could get away with either for office or day wear. It seems to be more of a night out wear.

Anyone else used these frags can comment :)

Rossie11 wrote: »
    Put me down for the 30ml Aventus please Pat
    Also will take some Oud wood when ever you have some
    Thanks

Gods smiling on you as someone has dropped out of the sold out Oud Wood due to delay associated with spillage mentioned above, so you're good for 20ml!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 StoryBoy123

Hi Padraig

Any of the Creed - Aventus Pre reformulation batch 19Y11 left?

Thanks

Hi Padraig

Any of the Creed - Aventus Pre reformulation batch 19Y11 left?

Thanks

Yes, bottled and ready to go in next delivery batch!

• Advertisement

Perfect- PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Knightofcydonia

Hi Pat, just received my delivery. Perfectly packed and no issues.... Thanks a million.

First time to try Floris Santal... Very nice!

Hi Pat, just received my delivery. Perfectly packed and no issues.... Thanks a million.

First time to try Floris Santal... Very nice!

Great stuff, enjoy!

Been remiss on my updates recently! Current stuff (all to hand) listed below - feel free to post here, or drop me a PM or email.

Whiskey Bottle Shares
    I posted a while back re these - basically fragrance splits, except you drink the juice! This is happening, and soon. Idea is to let people sample rare / high end whiskies without risking the cost of a full bottle. These will normally be one bottle only so supply is extremely limited - I'm already hugely oversubscribed but if you want to be included on the list, let me know ASAP - I likely won't post the bottles on here as there just won't be the availability.

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml. NB: new batch of 10ml glass bottles I've started using actually hold slightly less, about 9.6ml - apologies.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

"Open splits" need to get a minimum number of people signed up to go ahead.

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 10/9/2020:

Creed - Aventus: €85 per 50ml. Pre reformulation batch 19Y11.
    Tom Ford - Noir de Noir: dark and brooding. €41 for 20ml, €59 for 30ml, or €95 for 50ml. 60ml left and then it's gone forever - this one won't be coming back.
    St John’s – Bay Rum: world’s best bay rum? A clove overload for the wet shavers! 120ml left at €21.50 for 20ml, €30 for 30ml, or €45 for 50ml.
    Faviol Seferi - Insomnia: popular Kilian Black Phantom clone. €19 for 10ml or €37 for 20ml. Last 20ml left - if you want that in the original 50ml bottle, you can have it. Don't miss this one folks.
    Profumum Roma – Acqua E Zucchero: super sweet but light. 20ml available at €27.50 for 10ml or €51.50 for 20ml. Expensive, but PR is a seriously pricey house!
    Armani/Prive: Oud Royal:Top of the line oud / incense / wood from Armani’s Prive line. Very good ratings. Three 10ml (plastic) left @ €21.50 each. The Prive line is essentially equivalent to the Tom Ford Private Blend range, with prices to match so grab a bargain!
    Yves Saint Laurent - M7 Oud Absolu: creamy oud and myrrh. Effortlessly classy, but subtle. 30ml left @ €13.50 for 10ml, €25.50 for 20ml, or €36 for 30ml. 30ml in original 80ml bottle if wanted. Can't go wrong with this one folks - and if it doesn't all go, I'll just use it myself!
    Maison Margiela – At the Barber’s: does what it says on the tin – a classic barbershop.....but at a great price. 30ml left @ €15/10ml, €27.50/20ml or €39/30ml.
    Murdock London – Black Tea: Tea and wood. Last 20ml available at €24.50. Solid price : performance ratio here.
    Les Senteurs Gourmandes - Thé Absolu: Cedar, green tea and mint – light and unisex. €8 for 10ml.
    Burren Perfumery - Aran / Man of Aran: unisex marine / citrus with Burren herbs. €8.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    Rook - Rook: a handmade real beast from cult outfit Rook, this time incense based. Last 10ml available at €24 each. Want to be noticed? Here's the answer!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMOUAGE
    375x500.2366.jpg

Jubilation XXV *in hand*
    Arguably Amouage's most popular fragrance - with oud, blackberry, opoponox, myrrh, incense and assorted other luxury bits, but not as challenging as some of their output - a comparatively easy wear, but tending to the 30+ bracket. Regal - smell like a king! RRP ~€250 for 50ml.
    €23.50 for 10ml, €46 for 20ml, €66.50 for 30ml, or 99.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original luxury 100ml bottle and box. Them's crazy prices - especially as Amouage are 'cleaning house' and actively targetting discounters currently in an effort to ensure their stuff isn't sold below RRP - fair priced Amouage splits may become a rarity....

................................................................................................................

MEMO PARIS
    375x500.12139.jpg

Shams Oud *in hand*
    Highly rated oud / balsam / labdanum from pricey house Memo. Surprisingly easy wearing, and classy. RRP €185 for 75ml.
    €27 for 10ml, €52 for 20ml, €65 for 25ml or €117 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in impressive original 75ml bottle and box.

................................................................................................................

GUCCI
    375x500.32743.jpg

Intense Oud *in hand*
    Niche entry from designer giant Gucci, with the scent emphasis on…..well, you know! RRP €150 for 90ml.
    €20 for 10ml, €38 for 20ml, €55 for 30ml, or €82 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 90ml bottle and box. Rather surprised this didn't sell out double quick......

BOUCHERON
    375x500.44717.jpg

Oud de Carthage *in hand*
    Bit of an unknown quantity from an under appreciated house – but check those reviews! Oud, incense, wood and honey. Nothing new in a way – but done very, very well.
    €16 for 10ml, €30 for 20ml, €43 for 30ml, or €78 for 75ml. 75ml portion in original 125ml bottle and box.

CHOPARD
    375x500.17184.jpg

Oud Malaki *in hand*
    Lot of cult noise about this – seriously good oud, tobacco, amber and spice.
    €17.50 for 10ml. Last one left.

COMME DES GARCONS
    375x500.8991.jpg

Wonderwood *in hand*
    Only my second listing for cult Frenchies CdG, which is perhaps a bit surprising. Not a whole lot of oud here, but a good dash of wood, pepper, and spice - very gourmand, might stimulate the appetite!
    €15.50 for 10ml, €28.50 for 20ml, €41 for 30ml, or €59.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in completely impractical original 100ml bottle and box, as well as an apparently random bit of cloth.

DUNHILL
    375x500.57781.jpg

Arabian Desert *in hand*
    From Dunhill’s top end Signature Collection, this is “an exploration through the Arabian plains, abundant with fragrant spices and floral finishes”. I wrote that myself, honest.
    €16.50 for 10ml, €31.50 for 20ml, €45 for 30ml, or €67 for 50ml. 50ml portion in very nice original 100ml bottle and box.

VALENTINO
    375x500.49860.jpg

Noir Absolu: Oud Essence *in hand*
    Valentino are a brand that wouldn’t normally……be on my radar so to speak. The ridiculous bottle suggests style over substance – perhaps a generic designer? Hello no! This is actually far into niche territory and may not suit all, with its pretty hardcore oud and leather – like a second cousin of Tom Ford’s Oud Wood Intense. One for the cooler weather…..
    €14 for 10ml, €26 for 20ml, €36.50 for 30ml, or €49.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

VINCE CAMUTO
    375x500.46984.jpg

Smoked Oud *in hand*
    You know those days when you can’t decide whether to wear a smoky or oud fragrance (come on, we all get them!)? Well, here’s the answer to your problem. It’s got oud! It’s got smoke! It’s got other stuff (rose, incense, amber)! And it’s cheap! Win win all round really…..
    €12.50 for 10ml Two left in plastic (I think).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First order received- kept up to date with progress and well packaged. Thank you Pat! I'm interested in the Whiskey splits too if your sampling some Japanese, peated or pot stills!

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Alicja_T

is Rookie still available?

First order received- kept up to date with progress and well packaged. Thank you Pat! I'm interested in the Whiskey splits too if your sampling some Japanese, peated or pot stills!

Thanks!
    Three of my favourites there so there'll definitely be some! Have you on the list.

Alicja_T wrote: »
    is Rookie still available?
    Rook yeah? Yes, 10ml. Will I put you down for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Alicja_T

Three of my favourites there so there'll definitely be some! Have you on the list.

Rook yeah? Yes, 10ml. Will I put you down for it?
    Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Slimity

I'll take the 30ml YSL Oud please Pat if its still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,647 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Hi pat

My bro in law would like 50ml aventus please

Advertisement